I sat down and I saw Doc walk into the tent to cheek on Lucy. "Ok young lady, what happened here?" The leader. "Well sir, I don't know. I wake up in that cabinet after I was knocked out. I was in there for hours." I said to him. "You have no idea what happened?" He asked me. "No, I have no idea. Everyone was just gone when I woke up." I told them. "Did you locked yourself  in there?" Sgt Lilly asked. "No, I don't." I said to them. "Were you asleep?" Murphy asked. "No, I was knock out." I said, before drank some more water. "Who knocked you out?" They asked me. "Julia." I muttered. "That crazy evil twin sister of yours?" Murphy asked me. I stared at him, keeping my eyes locked on his. "You're the one who made her crazy." I told him. "Did not." he said to me. "Did too." I said to him. " Did. Not." He said. "Did. Too." I said to him. "Will you too stop?" Sgt Lilly asked us. "Sorry." I said to her. "So you have a bad history?" the leader asked. "Look here LT Mueller. it's complicated." Murphy said. "It's not complicated, you took 10k from me and you made my sister crazy." I said to him.

"Ok yes I took wonder boy. And for that I'm sorry, but I didn't make your sister crazy." He said I sighed to look over at Warren. "What is she doing?" I muttered. "That's complicated." Murphy said. "If she's looking for your friend she's looking the wrong way. He went south. She's looking east." LT Mueller. "Well, maybe she's not looking for him." Murphy said. "He went South thanks." I said, standing up. Murphy pushed me down. "Just seat back down." Murphy told me  and I sighed. "So what was it like over there? Zona?" LT Mueller asked. "Hell of a lot better than our current situation." Murphy said. "Why'd you leave?" LT Mueller asked. "Like I said, it's complicated." Murphy said and I turned to face him. "Try me." I said to him. Murphy rolled his eyes and I lighted him. "Really." I said to him. "I'm a good listener." The LT Mueller said. "Something about The Reset. You ever hear of that?" Murphy asked and I shook my head. "Nope. Sounds like a good idea though." The LT Mueller said.

"Hmmm. All I know is that for two full years it was like Club Med. Except for free. And then one day, a guy gets cracked over the head with a four-iron and then." He said before he scoffed. "So you sat on your butt for two years?" I asked him. "I did things." Murphy said. "You sat around." I muttered. "Well, none of that matters anymore. Now it's about getting all of you to Newmerica." LT Mueller said. "Yeah, about this Newmerica thing. Why are we all going there again?" Murphy asked. "It's the only place to go. Actual civilization. Fortified. They have food, munitions, a growing society." LT Mueller said and I looked over at Murphy. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. That sounds familiar." Murphy muttered. I rolled my eyes as his action, even though he was right. "What do you mean by that?" LT Mueller asked. "I mean I have heard that a hundred times before. And every time we'd get there, it's some utopian cult freakshow blah blah blah. And then by the time we leave, it's on fire." Murphy said and I nodded. "Remember that Jacob guy. The one who-" "Almost killed me? Ya, I remember that crackpot." Murphy said.

"No one said anything about utopia. It's a functioning outpost. That's it. But it's all we've got." LT Mueller said and I stared. "Yeah, well, whatever it is, it can't be better than where we just left." Murphy said. "Maybe it's more real." Lt said and I saw Doc. Murphy got up and walked over to him. "Hey. How's she doing?" Murphy asked as I got up. "She's sleeping. Doesn't much feel like talking." Doc said as I stood with them. "Maybe she doesn't want to talk to you Doc because she knows you'll just report back to Murphy?" I asked them. Doc looked at me and I frowned. "Sorry Doc." I said to him. I slowly walked into the tent and took a set on the stool that Doc was sitting in. She turned to face and I stared at her. "You ok?" I asked and she shook her head. I took her hand and I feel how scared she was. I sat on the bed next to her and she stared.

"Do you remember that story you were telling me when I was little?" She asked me. I slowly nodded at her. "Were you trying to warn me about my dad?" She asked me. I stared at her for a moment. "I was a story about lying." I told her. "But did she really lie?" She asked me and I stared at her. "Think about it, The group believed she was a boy, but did they ever ask her?" Lucy asked me and I stared at her. "Didn't think so." She muttered. I sighed as I stared at her. I heard a sound and listened. "You heard that too?" she asked me and I quickly got up, walking out to see the group. I turned to see Warren and I touched her. She felt like a stove top set on the higher setting. I quickly pulled my hand away and I turned back to the group. "Where did it come from?"LT Mueller asked. "Over there. Or Or maybe over there. Or there." Murphy said, pointed as different points. The leaves rustled as I walked closer to them. "Over there!" Murphy yelled. " I heard that." LT Mueller said. "I heard that too!" Doc said before there was more rustling. "Something's out there. Watching us. Waiting for us." LT Mueller said.