Early baby - Chapter 73

Joes PoV
We got back from our walk and Alex was being put down for his nap whilst I made us all some dinner. Suddenly I heard a piercing scream come from Dianne. I ran as fast as possible to find her.
"Dianne!" I shouted.
"Joe, it hurts" she screamed.
"Baby. You're only 6 and a half months. You can't be giving birth now. What's up?"
"I don't know but Joe. It's happening. Call your mum please"
"Alright. Babe don't worry". I sat rubbing her back whilst phoning my mum. She answered the phone in a panic and said she would be right round. About 10 minutes later she arrived at the door.
"Omg Dianne! What's happening?"
"I think my waters have broken"
"Right. I've got Alex. Go to the hospital"
"Thanks mum". I thanked my mum and told her where to find Alex's food and then picked Dianne up and carried her to the car.
"It's going to be okay baby. I promise"
"But Joe why am I so early?"
"I don't know babe. Come on". Once we arrived to the hospital we immediately got a room and a midwife come to us.
"Right so how far along are you?"
"Nearly 7 months"
"That's not too bad but it can be dangerous still"
"Um. Our last child was early as well but not this early"
"It's fine don't worry. Im just going to give you a scan to make sure everything is alright". We both nodded our heads and then Dianne started to cry into my shoulder.
"It's okay baby. I love you". She couldn't bring herself to say anything so she just cried.

Dianne's PoV
Our second child and she is early as well. This is the scariest moment of my life. The midwife gave me a scan and said everything was fine with the baby, no physical problems and her heart beat seems fine. But she said that I will be having her sometime today or tomorrow. It's the middle of December, she's not meant to be born until February so I'm stressed as hell.

Soon enough a doctor, nurse and midwife came into the room. They told me to start pushing at the next contraction, I nearly broke Joes hand whilst pushing. But it was all worth it. My baby girl was out. But she wasn't crying.

Joes PoV
She wasn't crying. My baby girl wasn't crying. The doctor instantly took her away from us and did something to her, which worked as we heard the cries come out. She was tiny, I had the opportunity to hold her and she was tiny, but they had to wheel her away quite quickly to check everything was alright.
"Joe. Wheres my baby? I want to see her!" Dianne cried.
"I know you do. She will be okay. She's just very small so she needs to be checked out"
"Joe what if she doesn't survive?" Her words shocked me.
"She's half Sugg and half Buswell, she's strong. Don't worry. She will survive"
"I want to name her"
"With the name we decided on?"
"Yeah"
"Okay baby. Then let's hope that..." the doctor walked in with our baby.
"Everything is okay with her. She is perfectly healthy and you are so lucky for that considering she's a month early."
"A month? What do you mean?"
"You were 8 months pregnant Mrs Sugg"
"No. Whenever we've been for a scan they've always said that I was only 6/7 months"
"They were wrong. You was 8 months pregnant". Wait how? Ohhhh. What?
"Di. Before our wedding? When you thought you were pregnant? Is there a possibility that the test was wrong?"
"Omg Joe. That's. Thats wow. But I drunk so much in those 3 weeks"
"Oh don't worry about any alcohol you drank in the first month. It hasn't harmed her one bit. Speaking of which. Instead of called your daughter her. What's her name?" Me and Di looked at her and then each other. I nodded.
"Her name is Addison Ruby Sugg" Dianne said proudly.
"Aw. I love it. Here you are. Have your gorgeous girl"
"Thank you"
"Thats no problem. I'm going to go sort out all of the paperwork. You may have to stay overnight just to monitor her and yourself"
"Can Joe stay with me?"
"Of course"
"Thank you". I looked at Dianne and then looked at Adi. I kissed both their foreheads
"I love you both"
"We love you too. Can we get Al down here soon?"
"Yeah. Oh Di. It's his birthday next week"
"Oh crap!"
"No swearing in front of my little princess Di"
"Sorry. Joe. You're going to have to plan his birthday"
"That's fine babe. Look get some sleep. I'll call mum and everyone"
"Okay. Here. Love you". She passed me Addison and I kissed her head.
"Love you too".

A/N
Hope you liked that. Didn't want to drag everything out in the story. Do you like the name? I thought it would be cute to have 2 A's. Hope you enjoyed it and in a few more chapters the book will end. But don't worry I will not finish this story until I have a few chapters written for the sequel. Thanks for all the support xx