Eternity! - Chapter 61

Dianne's PoV
Once we got back to our lodge or whatever you would call it. Joe blindfolded me and led me to our room. I was wondering why but then he told me I couldn't see outside our bedroom yet so I needed to get dressed and then wait for him in here.

I was now dressed in a beautiful dress that Joe had picked out and I noticed some running stuff. Aw Joe bought us couples running stuff. He knows me too well. I love a good run. I turned around to the door to see Joe in a suit. He makes me feel weak at the knees whenever he wears a suit because he looks so good in them. He held out his hand for me and when I took it he whispered to me that the running stuff was just the first surprise.
"So Dianne, while we was out. I made sure to tire you out because I wanted you to be hungry for all of your favourite meals that we will be eating. Surprise number 2 and now for number 3. I hope you like it". He led me to one of the many bay windows and there was a small table set for 2 sat there. It was so cute. All the fairy lights and candles were lit and it looked magical.
"Joe, how did you do all this?"
"Well when you were getting ready I asked the managers to do this for us and because they saw that it was a honeymoon and we were on strictly together they did it while we were out. This is why I had to blindfold you" he said excitedly
"Aww Joe that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. It's beautiful. I love it. I love you"
"I love you too Mrs Sugg. But you've still got 2 more surprises. But first lets eat all these amazing meals"
"Lets"

We had just finished all the meals and they were all delicious. Joe told me he still had 2 more surprises and I was about to get one.
"Right Dianne. It's completely okay if you don't want to but. I also asked the managers if this place was free for another week and they said it was. I checked with my parents and they said they could have Al for an extra week or Zoe and Alfie could and I know you miss him and Dingo but I want to make memories here before we go back to real life. It's completely up to you. But don't get mad or anything because it's not for definite yet and well it could put a hold to your last surprise". I couldn't believe it. Of course I wanted to stay an extra week because well who knows when me and Joe will be alone again. Especially if it worked and I am pregnant. But I felt bad for handing our son over to his family for 3 weeks.
"Joe, what about everything for Al. He doesn't have enough clothes or food or nappies?"
"Di, I can make a simple bank transfer to my parents for him and we can spend a day just shopping for him and then bring him loads of stuff back. And maybe our baby". He stood up and put his hand over my stomach suggesting he thought I was pregnant. I don't feel any different but I suppose you don't really feel different until about a month.
"Okay babe. Lets do it. But tomorrow I want to FaceTime Al"
"Anything for you babe. Come on. The last surprise is outside". I walked outside to find rose petals gently laid across the sand. He gestured for me to follow them. I did so and ended up on some rocks that were the perfect place and height. I turned round to him and smiled. He grabbed my hand and started speaking.
"Di. I know that this isn't meant to be given until like a year or 2 into the marriage but I already know that I never want to lose you ever. All my life I've been around broken relationships or marriages and I just know I don't want our marriage to fail. Now. Ive bought this eternity ring for you. I'm not sure if you still have your promise ring I gave you ages ago but this is to replace it. It not only keeps the promise that I'll never leave but it symbolises our love for each other. As do our wedding rings. So. If you will have it. I would like to place this ring on your promise ring finger". I nodded and he went to slide the ring on. He stopped when he noticed the promise ring he got me before everything happened and I moved away. "Di, you still wear it?"
"I never took it off Joseph. I know I broke your heart but I never stopped loving you. And if I could turn back time. I would never have hurt you. I'm just glad we found each other again". He wiped a stray tear off his cheek.
"I'm glad I said yes to going to Australia that year. And then I'm glad I said yes to doing strictly. These past 5/6 years have been the best years of my life. And Di"
"Yeah?"
"I never gave up hope for us. I never stopped loving you. You broke my heart but you were also the one to fix it. I love you so much. Thank you, thank you for being you". I kissed him and whispered to him.
"I'm only me because you make me feel real, and loved. So thank you. I love you. Now come on lets get back". He smiled at me and picked me up. He kissed me one last time before carrying me back to our place. I truly am the luckiest girl in the world. No one can have my Joseph Sugg, they wouldn't be able to take him off of me. I love him too god damn much!

A/N
Okay so i did just over 1000 words. Didn't even mean to. It was going to be a short one. I think this is quite cute tbh but I may be wrong. Thank you for all the support. I love you guys. And please comment any ideas of what to write. Don't forget about my other books and I love you all thank you xx