The night time - Chapter 57

Dianne's PoV
Today has literally been the best day. We'd just finished the amazing dinner and now it's time for speeches. My dad really wanted to make a speech so we had him then Caspar x Byron and then of course Joes. I was so nervous for all of them but I knew they would be good. Just how good?

Marks speech.
"So. My daughters wedding day. My only daughters wedding day! I never thought in a million years I would give her away to someone in England and then have a beautiful grandson as well. I must admit. The time I found out about Alex I was worried and I made a huge scene. I didn't realise how good this young man was for my daughter. Like most dads they want to protect they're children. Mainly they're daughters because. Well no other man is good enough for them other than their dad. It pains me to know that she won't come crying to me anymore on the phone but I'm glad she has someone like Joseph here to help her through life and have the best life with her. To Joe and Dianne. Or Joanne."
That speech made me so emotional. I was smiling all the way through with tears in my eyes. Joe was holding me tighter and tighter. I felt protected. But even though I'm married now, doesn't mean I won't go to my dad for advice. He's been there for my whole life.

Now for the best mens speech.
Byron x Caspar
"Now me and Byron might not have known Joe as long as some of his friends here but we truly believe we know the real Joe Sugg. I remember when Joe first met Dianne. In Australia on a night out. We came back to England and they were happy and then they broke it off. It hurt me to see Joe hurting. But I knew deep down, they would always find each other. They're perfect for each other. Joe I'm proud of you. And so is Emma. Emma Lee". Joe laughed so I asked him who that was.
"Mine and Caspars child babe" he laughed. I nodded my head and just went with it.
"Now Caspar basically just said all of that stuff. But now for embarrassing stories. Joe. You are the weirdest guy any of us know. You prank us all and I'm sure you've already taught Al some things but we would not change you for the world. Most of your embarrassing things are put on the internet so I won't list them but you are a crazy guy and I miss riding down your stairs in a cardboard box. Those were the days bru. But now, now you have a family. A new house and you two are absolutely perfect for each other. I'm so glad I made you say yes to strictly because if you didn't, you wouldn't be half the man you are today. I love you buddy. Congratulations. To Mr and Mrs Sugg!" Everyone cheered and then it cane to Joes speech. He stood up and held my hand gently.

"Where to start. Oh Dianne. You are absolutely horrible". Everyone laughed. "No no. I'm joking. Dianne. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. You bright up my world everyday and each time I see you I fall for you a little more. I never thought I would fall in love with anyone but the moment I met you again I knew I couldn't let you get away. You are my soulmate and my rock. I honestly couldn't live without you. You've managed to make me the happiest man ever and given me the most perfect child. I mean look at him. We made him Di. He's beautiful. Just like you. Even when we're grey and old I will still say everyday that you are beautiful and will always be the love of my life. Please everyone raise their glasses once more. To my beautiful wife. Dianne!" I had tears in my eyes, Zoe did, Tracey did, Mum did. And I think even our dads did. He is honestly amazing. He pulled me up and kissed me before we got taken to the dance floor. He didn't let me hear our song until the dance so I really hope it's good.

Joes PoV
I took Dianne to the dance floor and then our wedding song started to play. Dianne didn't know it but I made a medley of all of our songs. Rainbow connection, this years love. And my ultimate favourite. Your song. It started and ended with 'your song' as I had always wanted it at my wedding. Today had been perfect and tonight would be amazing as well.

We danced around for a while before Caspar brought Alex over to us. I held him and Dianne close. Never wanting to let go to either of them. If Dianne was pregnant then it would be the best news. It might not have been planned but I would still love all 3 of them as much as I do. Who knew 1 man could love 2 or 3 people so much.

People started to leave and we all said our goodbyes. Alex was going back with Zoe and Alfie for a few days and then to his grandads. Me and Dianne headed to the room we were staying in. As soon as the doors closed I was all over my wife. And she was all over me. She carefully took her dress off revealing the most sexiest lingerie I had ever seen. It fit her body so well. I was speechless and all I could do was trace my lips over her perfect body. All over. Today had been the best and tonight would just top it off.

A/N
Bit soppy and a bit weird to write. I don't know why? But yeah. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you're ready for the upcoming chapters. Something big is coming xx