Panic strikes again - Chapter 38

*A few weeks later. The day before the tour starts*

Dianne's PoV
So me and Joe have finally moved in properly to out new house, yet we're not even going to be there for about a month to two months. The rest of the house was amazing. The kitchen had a double oven and a proper American style fridge freezer. There was so much space. The breakfast bar was in the middle and yet you could still fit 3 people standing sideways in the gaps. The whole house was massive. I really hope our child finds it a nice home to grow up in. I already love it so much. The living room was just as big. We obviously had a projector but it was bigger than Joes previous one and the whole room looked great. Especially now with all our belongings and extra furniture in.

Joes PoV
Today is the day we find out our babies gender. It is also the day before the tour starts and i am seriously worried for Dianne's well-being as well as our little bean. Im trying not to show it as much though because i want Dianne to be happy and not worrying all the time. If she gets stressed and the baby gets hurt i will just blame myself so i have to stay positive.

We moved into our new home last week and already Dianne loves it. She doesn't want to leave but we have to for about a month and she seems quite sad about that but once the tour is over. We can decorate the babies room properly as we will know the gender so she is looking forward to that i think.

I was sat laying in bed wide awake just day dreaming about everything that is going to happen in the next few months. How our lives are going to change so rapidly. We hadn't even thought about any names yet. Whether it was a boy or girl. I want to think of the names but Dianne wants to wait until we find out today. Speaking of which. We need to get up. I slowly woke Dianne up and as she rubbed her eyes she quickly sat up and smiled so widely.
"Woah babe. Take it slow. You'll hurt the bean" i said whilst laughing.
"Right sorry. But come on. We're finding out the gender today. And we also need to pack and het things sorted. Have you got someone to come and water the plants? And clean the dust up so we don't have to do it when we get back? Is it too early to do the hospital bag? Oh Joe we also need to go shopping i need maternity clothes. My clothes aren't going to fit anymore. Im going to be fat" suddenly Dianne just started pacing up and down the floor. She went from being so excited to being panicked and now to crying.
"Hey, hey. Babe. Don't worry. Come here". I pulled her into a tight hug and whispered into her ear. "You're not going to be fat. Its just our little baby growing, it will be worth it. I promise. Now come on. Go for a shower and get ready and by the time you're done the bags will be packed and then we can go to our appointment and then shopping afterwards. And seen as though we will know the gender we can shop for the baby as well if you like?" She didn't say anything she just smiled up at me and nodded. I wiped her tears away and held her in my embrace for a few more seconds before leading her i to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on so i got on with the packing. Knowing what clothes Dianne would want with her. Leaving space for any new clothes that she wanted to take with us.

About an hour later we were both ready and we set off to see our baby on the screen once again. Today was going to be a good day.

A/N
So I've had a day off because I've been ill and I've managed to write a few chapters so uploads will be A bit more consistent for a few days whilst I've got the chapters already done. Next chapter will be at the appointment then the next few will be tour and a bit of drama. Is it a boy or girl?
Thanks for all your support it means so much. Think I'm at #5 on thatcherjoe and the moment. How crazy! Thank you all so much xx