American Smooth - Chapter 11

*time skip to American smooth week*

Joes PoV
Its nearly been two weeks since the first live show and that was the best feeling in the world. We scored 27 and considering i had never danced before pretty chuffed with that. Dianne keeps telling me how proud of me she is. The first 2 weeks and having the 2 most energetic dances you can get. I enjoyed the Charleston so much more though. I felt more at home with it. Plus for the VT i finally got to take Dianne home to Wiltshire. It was kind of cute because she was scared of heights and we had to thatch on a roof. She was okay i helped her a lot. We stayed in different hotel rooms though. We hadn't really spoked about anything that happened before the first live show. It felt better if we didn't speak but we didn't ignore it either. Anyway this week is the American Smooth and my god. I had no idea ballroom was so demanding and difficult. I can tell Dianne is getting frustrated, as am i, but she keeps telling me and I'm doing fine but i don't believe her for one second. In the end all i want to do is make Dianne and my family proud of me. Thats all i care about. Honestly.

Dianne's PoV
Joe is daydreaming again. He looks so good when he is focused on something in his mind. He looks peaceful but we need to practicing. He's not really finding this dance that easy. I will let him off though it is his first ballroom. I'm just looking forward to going back to Wiltshire and seeing where he grew up and his old school. Last week it was amazing. He had to help me on the roof because i thought i would fall.
"Joe?"
"Yeah"
"Come on we have to practice, stop daydreaming, even though you look good doing it" i mumbled the last words hoping he wouldn't hear it.
"What was that?"
Phew he didn't hear.
"Oh, what, nothing Joe. Now come on we need to get on".

A few hours later

"Joe, come on stay with me, get your bum in". I had to work Joe hard because i knew he could do anything he put his mind to. He started getting frustrated with him self and he looked tired.
"Right, okay lets have a break, you look tired"
"Nah Di. Im fine, come on we need to keep practicing"
"I'm the teacher Joseph and what i say goes" i said cheekily.
"Oh is that so?" He asked while pulling me into a tight hold.
"Yes that is so, okay with you Suggy?" I said sarcastically giggling at him tickling me now.
"Fine" he replied as he walked away. I couldn't help myself i jumped on his back and he spun around with me on his back. He went over to the sofa and dropped me down.
"Miss Buswell? What do you think you're doing?" He said trying to be serious but laughing straight after.
"Sorry, didn't mean to offend or hurt your back" i said jokingly.
"I forgive you". We were both say down laughing our heads off until Joe came out and said;
"Di? Are we gonna talk about the other night? Are we together? Or what. I know what i want but its all up to you i guess. I mean I'm happy just being around you," I interrupted him.
"Joe i want to be your girlfriend but we cant tell the public. Unless you want to wait until a few weeks and then we can make it official to ourselves and then i don't know maybe whenever we leave the competition we can announce it to your fans!"
"Woah Di, calm down. I want you to be my girlfriend and i like your idea, hey why don't you come with me, as my date, to the pride of Britain awards?"
"I would love to". I replied sounding a bit more excited than i should have done.
"Good, now come here". He grabbed hold of me and pulled me into a hug and as i looked up to him he leant in and kissed me gently.
"Joe it's like 9:30pm. Why don't we go home?"
"Yeah sounds good"
"Okay well, see you tomorrow then" i turned to walk away but Joe shouted me.
"Wait Dianne. Do you wanna come back to mine? You can stay the night. And we can film some videos if you want?"
"Yeah i would love too, thanks Joe"

*at Joes apartment*

Joes PoV
Me and Dianne walked into my apartment and i went to the kitchen to find a note from Byron saying he will be back tomorrow but he's at his girlfriends.
"Looks like we're home alone tonight Di" i said while waving the note to her. She simply smiled and slouched down on the couch.
"Cool, can we watch a film. Please Joe?"
"Yeah sure, later. Lets just film these videos quick then you can choose what film you want"

We quickly filmed the videos and I transferred the files to my laptop so i could edit the videos while watching whatever film Dianne chose. I came back into the room and found Dianne in her pyjamas all cosy on the sofa with the start of High School Musical playing.
"Think of it as revision Joe" she said smirking at me, knowing I wouldn't want to watch this. I rolled my eyes and she beckoned me over to sit next to her. She pecked my cheek and then saw my laptop.
"Um, Joe i know its your job and all but not tonight mate. We're watching this. Together, whether you like it or not". I smile and just kissed her forehead then closed my laptop.
"Okay Do, lets get this over and done with" i laughed.

A/N
Omg, thank you guys so much for over 1.1k it honestly means so much and i hope you are all enjoying this book. Ive decided Sunday will be the day i don't publish but i will upload every day. But if i don't manage to then I'm sorry in advance but my school work will come first. I will try snd keep frequent updates even if they are short chapters. Thank you again for so many reads. It means so much xx