'It is all my fault' - Chapter 16

Dianne's PoV
Its been a few minutes since Joe was knocked unconscious i can feel his breathing on my chest as I'm hugging him. He's waking up i think.
"Joe! Joe, omg you're okay! Are you okay?"
"Di? What happened? Where am i?"
"Oh im so sorry this is all my fault. If only i didnt need to come back here none of this would have happened" i said whilst holding back tears but he grabbed my hand gently and i just started crying. The tears pouring out of my eyes. It felt like i would never stop crying. I turned away from him because i didn't want him to worry about me.
"Dianne Buswell. Why are you turning away from me" suddenly i heard him sit up and grab hold of me. I eventually climbed on to his lap.
"Oh Joe, im really sorry. Come on we need to clear your face up. Theres blood everywhere".
"Wait Di, just hold on a second". He slowly moved in closer to me tightening his grip around my waist before kissing me deeply and then whispering in my ear.
"Don't you dare blame yourself for any of this. I love you you and i would do anything for you, ive waited 3 years for you to be mine and no one is going to change that". I just started sobbing into his shoulder when he said those sweet words. He means so much to me. Even after being knocked unconscious and banging his head really bad he is still the most incredible person ever.
"Come on babe, lets get this cleared up"
"And then get home" he replied softly.

*back at Joes apartment*

We got home and Joe is getting a bit drowsy and saying his head is hurting.
"Come on you, go sit down and ill go get you some painkillers". I quickly ran over to the medicine cabinet and grabbed him some pills and some water. Walking carefully back over to him. He took them then said he was tired but he couldnt be bothered to walk up the stairs. I decided to grab a blanket and he laid on the sofa with his head on my lap. I played with his hair, its so soft and nice, and watched a film. I must have fallen asleep because i woke up just as the credits had come on. I soon realised that i had my arms wrapped around my loving boyfriend. I gently kissed his forehead and whispered that i love him before quietly sobbing at the guilt i felt. It was my fault he got hurt. It was my fault he couldnt eat for 6 months. It was my fault that all of this happened and we spent 3 years apart. It is all my fault!

A/N
Sorry this is such a short chapter but revision for my exams soon is going to come first. I ams till going to upload every day but maybe not so much on weekends but i will try my best. But also that recent vlog had me crying, laughing and pretty much every emotion possible. They are so blooming cute and also the live tour was so amazing yesterday. It was brilliant and of course they won which was amazing. Love them both xx

Check out my insta - rosesky890
Going to also add my twitter into my insta bio as well soon so go check them both out