The start of the honeymoon - Chapter 58

Please read A/N down at the bottom

Dianne's PoV
It's been a few days since the best day of my life. Me and Joe both went to drop Al off at his nana's, we couldn't just leave Zoe and Alfie to do that. It wouldn't be fair. But then we headed to the airport. Joe wouldn't tell me where we was going and unless I saw the name of the place or heard it somewhere I wouldn't know until we got there. He is so cute like that, not wanting me to know where it was, he is just so romantic and I can tell that he wants it to be special. We've spoken about the possibility of me being pregnant but we've decided that during our honey moon we won't find out, only when we get back will we find out. I can tell already though that if I'm not now, there could be a massive chance I will be after this 'break'.

We arrived at the airport and checked all of our luggage in. I still had no idea where we was going and it was so exciting. In a way I hate surprises because I'm scared of whether I'll like it or not but I also love them too. Especially Joes because he makes them so special. Even if its just us having a takeaway. He makes everything special. He lights up my world.

Joes PoV
We were doing fine and we had just boarded the plane when Dianne started worrying. It wasn't because we were about to fly or because she didn't know where we was going. It's because she was missing her baby.
"Babe. He's fine, you know that. We will see him in 2 weeks". She had tears in her eyes and I just wanted to tell her where we were going. Maybe it would make her feel better, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise. I decided to just wrap my arms around her and hold her close until I heard sobs come out from her mouth. "Oh come on Di. I know you miss him, I do to. But we can look at pictures and FaceTime him if you want. It's not like he will forget who we are. He loves you and he's fine. Don't worry babe".
"I know he's fine but I just miss him already Joe. I want to go but he's only 1. We've never left him for this long. We're all he knows". She was properly crying now. I wanted to support her but she seemed so upset. How was I supposed to make her feel better? Wait!
"I know Di. I know. Hey to get your mind off of it. How about we don't wait. When we get to the place, why don't we find out if you're pregnant or not?"
"Really? You would do that for me?"
"Dianne Claire Sugg! I would do absolutely anything for you. You should know that by now". I kissed her and then she giggled. "What?" 
"It sounds nice doesn't it. Dianne Claire Sugg. I love it. I love you".
"I love you too babe. Come one why don't you go to sleep for the majority of the flight?" She nodded and snuggled into my chest. Soon enough I heard her breathing lightly and slowly. I knew she was asleep.

Dianne's PoV
I woke up to the sound of the flight attendant grabbing our attention. She was telling everyone to prepare for landing. Omg. I finally find out where we are! I sit up and rub my eyes whilst putting the belt on tightly and securely. Joe pecks my cheek and tightens his seat belt as well. He grabs my hand and squeezes it tight for the landing. We both smile at each other and he grabs our hand luggage.

I step out of the plane into the fresh, sunny air. I had no clue where we was, but the airport was overlooking an ocean and it was crystal clear. It was beautiful. Joe held onto my hand and led me to baggage claim. Once we had our bags and the keys to our hired car we drove to where I thought we were staying.
"Joe, is this where were staying? I usually like your surprises" I laughed. He shook his head in disbelief.
"Oi. You will like my surprise. Have you guessed where we are yet?"
"Spain?"
"Nope. And anyway. I'm just here to go to the shop. We need to get you a test and some champagne. Alcohol free just incase" he smiled. I smiled back, remembering the chat we had on the plane.
"Alright. I'm just going to call Tracey and check on Al. You okay to go in?"
"Yes babe. Be back in a bit. But I'm locking the door so don't move around too much".
"What why? I'm not a child!"
"I know that. But we don't know what it's like round here so I'm not leaving the car unlocked with you in it. I would never forgive myself if something happened to you"
"But..." I didn't get to finish my sentence because he had already gone. I got out my phone and called Tracey. She put Alex on and all he said was 'miss wa mama'. My heart melted but I knew we would be with him soon enough.

"How's Al?" Joe asked as he got back in the car.
"He said he missed us but he's being good and he's fine. Now come on. I want to know where we're staying so I can get you to the bedroom" I laughed.
"Dianne!"
"What?" I said laughing.
"You know if you're not pregnant? Are you trying to get pregnant?"
"No, well it depends but no I just want to be with you if you know what I mean?" He shook his head.
"Guess we should get going then" he said whilst winking at me. I could feel the blood run to my cheeks as i blushed.

After a 20 minute drive we finally arrived. It was just a carpark but then I saw it. A beach house, in the sea! It looked beautiful. The sea was crystal clear and hardly anyone was around. It wasn't like a public beach. It was like having a back garden but instead of grass it was sand and sea. We were definitely going to make some memories here. This was just the start of our honeymoon. What more was to come?

A/N
Hi guys. So a longish chapter because it's been like 3 days. Really sorry. My mental health and stress hasn't been the best recently. I'm not asking for sympathy so I hope you're not thinking that but. I have a question. As my exams start in literally 2 weeks today. Should I end this book and start a sequel but not until after my exams are finished? Or should I carry on this book? Obviously I would love to carry on this and not do a sequel where its like 10 years ahead but it's up to you. Please comment below? Xx