Relaxed days - Chapter 13

Sunday night after out American Smooth

Dianne's PoV
So Joe asked me to stay round his again and of course i said yes. I stayed last night and now it's Sunday. I always loved Sundays. Our only day off. We spent most of the day cuddled up on the sofa watching films and occasionally kissing each other.
We had just ordered Nando's to be delivered when someone knocked at the door. Joe got up confused thinking we only just ordered it wouldn't be that fast. He opened the door and at first no one was there until his roommate Byron appeared round the corner. Trying to scare him but that failed. Joe seemed so excited and i was so happy to see him with his friend. Byron said hello to me then started talking to Joe.
"Right Joe, come on now. You haven't filmed a video in months. I know you're busy but please can we film something. Even if its for my channel? Dianne can be in it" he said looking over to me.
"Oh god no, i look a mess" i laughed.
"No you don't, don't be silly" joe replied
"What video do you want to do Byron?" Joe asked him.
"I don't know anything, or we could go out for some drinks or something. I miss you bro".
"Aw i miss you too man. This show is very time consuming" he said while looking around and smirking at me.
"Come one we will film a video for your channel then we can watch some films". Joe said while grabbing my hand and walking into Byrons bedroom to set the camera up.

Joes PoV
We filmed for Byrons channel 'celebrity vs pro dancer'. It was just a series of questions that me and dianne had to answer tbh but it was so much fun. Just as we finished recording the food arrived. Dianne went to dish up and i helped Byron pack up. I snuck into the kitchen and snaked my arms around Dianne's waist, at first she flinched, then she realised it was me and turned around to kiss me.
"Hey, i know what we can watch!" Dianne said excitedly.
"What?" I asked.
"Joe and Caspar Hit The Road!" She replied.
"Really?"
"Yeah. I wanna see what younger Joe was like. Back in the day".
"Well you can watch the second one then".
"Ugh fine".

We had dinner and then Byron decided he wanted an early night so he went to edit his video in bed while we sat in the living room watching the film. It was weird seeing myself on tv. Even though I'm used to watching strictly and watching my videos back its still weird.

We started watching the film and we nearly finished it but it got to the last few minutes where i felt a heaving weight on my chest. I looked down to see the beautiful redhead asleep cuddling into me. I just wished she could be my girlfriend already. I don't want to spend another day without her. Maybe i will ask her soon. Maybe not this week. If we get through to next week. Ill ask her then.

A/N
Sorry its quite a bit shorter than most. Its still like 500 words but i haven't been feeling that great. Sickness bug. Brilliant! 😂. Hope you enjoyed this chapter though. Ill post a new one tomorrow and please tell me if you want anything in particular to happen and i will try to put it in somewhere xx

Also thank you all so much for over 1.5k views. Love you all xx