The wedding - Chapter 56

Joes PoV
Today is the day. The day my family welcomes another person into our family. The day I become the most happiest man alive. The day. I marry the most beautiful, amazing woman of I have ever met.
I haven't seen her at all we spent last night apart. She's all about tradition this girl. She's getting ready with my mum, her mum and all the girls whilst I'm getting ready with my dad, her dad and all the boys. Plus my son. It was decided that Caspar would be taking care of Alex during the ceremony and then he would stay with his grandad for a week and then his nan for another whilst me and Di are away. He's already in his suit. He's had breakfast and he's ready to go and he's adorable. I decide to snap a picture of him and upload it to my Instagram with the caption. 'My son ready for his parents' big day @diannebuswell'. Soon enough the comments came flooding in and then I saw Dianne's comment. 'Aw he is adorable suggy. Can't wait to see you in a bit Mr Sugg'. It was cute and adorable. Just like her. I liked it and commented a heart back. I decided to get ready as we had about an hour until it happened.

Dianne's PoV
I saw the phot Joe posted of our beautiful son and couldn't help but get emotional. If I was pregnant we would have another baby to look after and Alex would have a baby brother or sister. I had to stop myself thinking because I needed to get ready and not look like I had been crying. My hair and makeup had been done and all the girls had theirs done soon after me. They all came out wearing their dresses. Everyone left so I could get my dress on but my mum and Joes mum stayed to help me get changed. It was amazing to have this bonding session before I get given away. Mum has always looked after me and has always wanted what was best. And even though I've only know Tracey for a short amount of time she's like a second mum to me. She's always supportive and she loves knowing how happy me and Joe are.
"I can't believe my baby girl is getting married today". My mum suddenly cried.
"Aw mum. I'm still your baby girl I'm just Joes as well".
"Awww. Thats so cute Dianne. I never thought in a million years your father would be giving you away in England. You've grown so much and I am so proud of you".
"Thanks mama". I had to stop myself from crying otherwise my makeup would have run.

The time came. I was in my dress everyone was saying how amazing I looked and although I was grateful for them saying that, the only person I could think about was Joe. Would he like it. Do I look beautiful. I can't believe I am a few steps away from becoming Mrs Dianne Sugg.

Joes PoV
My little boy was stood behind me with Caspar smiling as I tickled him ever so slightly. He was so adorable but now I had to turn away from him. The music started and everyone walked down the isle. Then she came. Dianne. She looked beautiful. Absolutely astonishing. Her dress, hair and everything was perfect. I can't believe she is actually going to be my wife. She eventually came to the end and I took her hands. I whispered to her father that I would take care of her before telling her she looked perfect. She smile and I saw her blush, although she tried to hide it. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

We both said our vows and then came the part where we say 'I do'.
"Do you Joseph Graham Sugg take thee Dianne Claire Buswell to be your lawfully wedded wife?" 
"I do".
"And do you Dianne Claire Buswell take thee Joseph Graham Sugg to be your lawfully wedded husband?" 
"I do".
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest said calmly. I pulled Dianne in and gave her a meaningful, passionate kiss but not going all the way as our families were here. She kissed back and as we pulled apart I had tears in my eyes. Tears of Joy. I shouted out.
"Everyone. Please meet my wife; Dianne Claire Sugg". I smiled over to her as we walked out of the church. Dingo following behind us whilst Alfie held her back on the lead. We headed to the reception and just enjoyed each others company for a small moment.
"I love you Mrs Sugg".
"I love you Mr Sugg". And with that we kissed again. This time going all in. I love her. I truly do.

A/N
Okay guys. So the party/ reception will be next chapter. I tried to make this cute. Sorry if it didn't live up to your expectations. I tried. Thanks for all the support, hope you enjoyed this xx

Also lets just imagine Dianne in a wedding dress ^^^