Our skies are the same - Chapter 32

Joes PoV
The beach was amazing and what made it even better was the fact i had the love of my life sat in front of me leaning against my chest. I know it will only be fore a few days but i an going to miss her so much when i fly back tomorrow night. Its going to be awful but then we get to be together for 3 months whilst doing the best we can on tour. Even during her current condition. I still feel so bad that she has to delay her Here Come the Girls tour but i guess it will be worth it to have our child. I haven't even met him/her yet and already they have my heart. Just like their mum. I love my family already and we haven't even officially started yet. This year is going to be, by far, the best year of my life.

After a little while i felt Dianne raise her head from under my chin and off my chest. She turned her head and kissed me gently.
"Come on you, let's go home and spend your last night here together".
"Okay gorgeous". She got up and reached her hand out for me to grab. She pulled me up and i took her into a tight embrace and kissed her passionately.
"Hey how about we have a slow stroll home. Its nearly dark so we can look at the night sky and then i can remind you, no matter where we are in the world. We always have the sky. The same sky we will both see."
"I love you Joseph".
"Come on" i pecked her cheek and took a hold of her hand tightly. Not wanting to let go. She squeezed my hand gently indicating that she didn't want me to let her go. So I didn't.

Dianne's PoV
We soon got home after our romantic stroll. We both walked in the house and all the lights were out. We were so confused but there were a line of rosed petals leading a pathway through my house. We decided to follow them and came out to the backyard which had a small table for two. The table had candles and a note.
'To Dianne and Joe,
As it is Joes last night here we thought you would want to be alone. Me and your dad have gone out for the night so the house is all yours. Don't be alarmed, we figured you would t want to cook yourself a meal so there is a waiter on his way out soon. He will leave as soon as you finish.
Enjoy your night,
Mum and Dad xxxx'
"I really love your parents Di".
"Im glad. But omg this is so beautiful. Let me just text mum quick".
'Thank you mum. Love you xxx'
'Have fun sweet heart xxxx'
"Come on you. Lets sit down and eat". Just then a waiter appeared and served us some white wine and our first course, a delicate salad with prawns placed around spaciously with a side dip to share, which was a prawn cocktail sauce.
"This is so beautiful".
"Just like you then Di". I blushed and smiled widely.
"I love you".
"I love you too. Now come on eat up. Then we can go upstairs". He winked and i smirked whilst picking my fork up quickly after wards. This perfect day was going to be finished with a perfect night, with the perfect person!

A/N
Hi guys feeling quite hyped atm so decided to write a chapter tonight as well. Joe won the social media superstar award. Endlessly proud!! Hope you like this xx