Double date plans and shower mishaps - Chapter 18

Dianne's PoV
I woke up early this morning for the final day rehearsing our paso and the camera block through. I checked my phone and saw a message from Amy, my best friend on strictly. She means so much to me. She asked me if i want to go out with her and her fiancé. Ill ask Joe.
I gently shake him awake.
"Joe, babe, wake up. I need to talk to you". He groaned but whispered back.
"What is it?"
"Amy's asked me to go out with her and her fiancé but i dont want to go alone and be a third wheeler you know. Can you come with me?"
He sat up and looked at me.
"Di i would love to but she doesn't know yet. No one knows".
"I know but Amy is my best friend i trust her with everything. We tell each other everything. Please can i tell her about us. She won't tell anyone" i pleaded and gave him a small smile with puppy dog eyes.
"Di, don't do that! You know i cant resist those eyes". I looked him deeper in the eyes and even pursed my bottom lip out.
"Oh fine Di, tell her. But first come here" he pulled me onto his lap and kissed my forehead. I nuzzled my head into his neck and nearly fell asleep again before he got up to go for a shower.
"Oh Joe, i need a shower and ill take longer to get ready. Can i not go first?"
"Whoever gets there first can go first" he said laughing.
"What if we get there at the same time?"
"Then we will just have to shower together wont we". He smirked.
We both started the race and slowing down for each other until Joe rushed past me at the last minute.
"Heyyy thats not fair, you was just teasing me!" I said sounding stroppy but obviously joking.
"Oh dont be such a sore loser and get undressed". I did as i was told and he dragged me into the shower. I helped him wash his hair and he just messed about with mine. Then things started getting a bit more intimate. He dragged me out of the shower and took me to the bed. I was sat on him and pulled away.
"Joe. We've got training"
"Its okay we will go in a bit later".
"Fine". I leant down and started kissing his neck going all the way up to finally meet his lips. He rolled over and ended up on top of me. Have i taken my pill today? Oh god, I haven't. Its too late now isn't it. Damn!

A/N
More of an intimate chapter Hope you liked it and sorry for it being short again and only in Dianne's PoV. Please leave any feedback about anything you want to read more of or anything you don't want. Ill take everything in to consideration. And thanks for all the support and reads. Its amazing xx

Rosesky890 - insta