The Bus to Birmingham - Chapter 42

Dianne's PoV
We all gathered onto the bus, me obviously sitting next to Joe with stacey in front of us. She kept turning around and talking to us before the bus left. Once it did leave we were all chatting about strictly and everything that had happened recently and how we were feeling. I started to feel a bit tired, i think Joe noticed this so he opened his arm to me and let me lean on his chest. I fell into a dreamless sleep even with all the noise going on around me.

Joes PoV
I sat stroking Dianne's hair for a while. She was so tired. Understandably as she is pregnant. No one knows on the coach only wardrobe, obviously we had to tell them because if costumes. Just incase. They seemed happy for us but very worried as if telling us that Dianne shouldn't be dancing. Should she be dancing? Whats the rule for that? I've never really thought about people dancing when they're pregnant. But i guess Dianne is a pro and she knows when she needs to stop. These worries and thought roamed around my head for a long while before i fell asleep underneath my beautiful redhead. I hoped no one would take any photos but they probably had. Dianne tried her best to hide her ring from everyone apart from Stace of course. Who saw the ring being given to her.

Dianne's PoV
The midday nap i had been having was interrupted by me waking up and having the urgent need to throw up. I sat up quickly and that made my stomach feel even worse. I'd not had much morning sickness and just my luck that it would start on the tour bus with everyone who didn't know about the baby here. I quickly rushed to the toilet feeling everyones eyes dart round to me as i ran quickly. I tried my best to be quiet but failed miserably. The next thing i know Amy is outside the door asking if I wanted Joe. I quietly said yes please and heard her walk off to get him from the middle of the bus.

Joes PoV
I was woken up to Amy poking me. I didn't know what was going on. I looked down and noticed that my Fiancé wasn't there.
"Amy where's Dianne?" I said with a slight bit of panic in my voice.
"Don't worry she's fine but she just woke up and ran to the toilet to be sick and then said she wanted you". Crap! I thought. Now everyone is going to know. What am i going to do.
"Oh. Thanks. Probably just her travel sickness playing up again".
"But she's never been sick whilst traveling before, and I've done a full tour with her" Giovani piped up.
"Maybe its a new thing that's only happened recently?" Everyone just looked at me as if to say. Right okay. Well we know it isn't that but okay.
"Im going to check on her" i said before standing up and walking to the toilet on the bus.
"Di. You okay?" I whispered quietly. She opened the door and fell into my arms. I could feel her sobs in my shirt so i just shhd her and held her tightly.

Soon enough she was back laid in my arms falling asleep. Leaving me to answer the incoming questions.
"So what is actually going on then?" Alijaz started.
"Yeah. She is never sick. Whats triggered this?" Everyone was asking loads of questions. I didn't know what to say so i just started speaking.
"Um, um. Im not too sure".
"Joe! Just tell us!"
"Um, uh".

A/N
Sorry it's been a few days since i last updated. Had a stressful week and now I've got my exam timetable so yeah. Fun. Hope you enjoy xx