How, youre only 8 months? - Chapter 47

Dianne's PoV
1 week later and nothing... absolutely nothing. I doubt the police have even been looking for him. But never the less Joe and the boys worked hard and the nursery is all set up now. Everything was back to normal. Joe had been taking care of me so well and he even said that maybe we could discuss buying a little puppy soon. This is what i wanted. My perfect family. Soon to be husband, baby boy, and a small puppy. I couldn't wait for this to all come true.

*time skip to a few nights later*

Joes PoV
I was woken up in the middle of the night by Dianne screaming in pain. I bolted upright and pulled her close.
"What's the matter baby?"
"My stomach, it. It hurts so bad".
"Okay. Come on we can go to the hospital?" 
"Yeah". She swivelled around on the bed and when she went to stand up i heard the sound of water fall to the ground.
"Joe!" 
"Omg, how? You're only 8 months".
"Joe. Babies can come early you know. Get me to the hospital now!" She shouted. I did as i was told. I grabbed her some clean clothes whilst quickly putting clothes on my self. I ran over to her scooping her up and then going downstairs rushing to the door. This is it. We're finally going to meet our baby. But he's early? Is that normal? Even still I'm glad we finished the nursery.

A/N
Hey guys. Just a quick little chapter. But also update. I've posted the first chapter of my new book. It's called Our Chance - Joanne. Go check it out and please give it some love or any feedback. Means a lot xx