It's been said! - Chapter 6

*time skip to a few days later, the boys were leaving Australia*

Joe's PoV
I woke up so excited today, the boys were leaving and i was supposed to be but i wanted to stay a little longer, i booked a hotel after i got home from the water park the other day. I had to get up early still because i had to get the keys back to the owner of the house we were staying in and also check into my hotel.

I got settled in my hotel and quickly gave Dianne a text;
"Hey Di, I've got a surprise for ya"
"Oh yeah? What is it?"
I sent her back an address of the hotel I'm staying at and added; the boys are going back to the UK today but i thought i could stay in Australia for a bit longer, come over?
I got an instant message back.
"Omg, really? Whats your room number? And floor? She asked somewhat excitedly.
I told her my room number and then i put my phone down and got the room ready for her to come over, i was going to tell her tonight. I really like her and if it goes well then, maybe ill stay in Oz a bit longer than planned.

Dianne's PoV
I was brushing my hair getting ready for the day when Joe text me saying he was staying in Australia longer than expected. He told me to go to his hotel and meet him so I quickly said yes and got up to get ready. Oh god what do i wear. I want to tell him today, it could be my last chance but i need to look good.

*time skip to at the hotel room*

Dianne's PoV
I walked up to Joes door and knocked, a few seconds later he opened it and he looked amazing. His shirt was black with small dots on them i was about to tell him he looked good but he interrupted me by saying;
"Wow, you look stunning Di"
I could feel my cheeks starting to turn rosy so i just looked to the ground and replied with;
"You don't look half bad either Joseph".
I literally just finished saying his name when he saw i was blushing and lifted my chin up nd kissed me gently on the lips, he started walking backwards and i closed the door, we were still kissing but it was more passionate now.
Suddenly he picked me up, i wrapped my legs round his waist and he sat on the sofa in his room and we kept kissing with a passion. He pulled away, taking a breath he said;
"Di?"
"Yes Joseph!"
"I'm, um. I really, um,"
I interrupted him,
"I like you too Joe".
I could see the smile creep out onto his face as we leant in and kissed again. I laid there with my head on his shoulder for a while longer, still sat on his lap and then he suggested that we could watch a film and maybe i could stay over. I agreed and we picked a film (well i picked a film). I chose 'The little mermaid' as i had always loved it as a child and was always going around the house saying i wanted to be Ariel.

Joe's PoV
We sat there watching 'The Little Mermaid' i was smiling continuously at Dianne being so child like, i really did like her, i felt like i had known her forever.

* time skip to 11pm, in bed*

Dianne's PoV
I was laid in bed waiting for Joe to walk in and as he did he was shirtless so i admired his body trying to not stare too much, i couldn't help myself. He climbed into bed and i just traced my fingers up and down his stomach, he smirked and said;
"Di, I really do like you"
I stopped tracing my fingers around his stomach and laid my head against his chest.
"I really like you too Joe"
Slowly i started to close my eyes and fall into a peaceful sleep with Joes arms wrapped around me, i felt protected, i felt safe.

A/N
Hi guys so next chapter will be present time in the book so probably after the strictly show is recorded and then i don't know when the flash back will be back but look out for ,Italics, the normal writing will be present time. Thank you everyone for reading. Im loving writing this so much.