'I missed so much of her life as well as everyone else's. What kind of brother does that!?'

"Kasai... Let's continue on, we don't want to waste our time." Yukino whispered seeming to have seen them as well as she started dragging me by my arm. I sighed sadly and allowed her to drag me back to the guild.

But something Makarov said reached my ears making me tense up.

"How strange... that man's magic... it feels similar" He noted quietly to himself. I panicked and grabbed Yukino's hand and shadow stepped back the way we came.

No One's POV

"Bixlow," he questioned walking up to his grandson's group who were exploring the streets.

"Yes Master?" Bixlow asked as he looked down at his Master.

"Use your magic to identify who that man is wearing the black jacket and vest is. No questions just do it!" Laxus looked down at his grandpa also confused before his nose caught a familiar scent he wasn't smelled in years.

Confused Bixlow did as asked and his eyes widen significantly as did Laxus' when he turned to look at the man.

"Well?"

"His magic is similar to Natsu's but-"

"It's Kasai Gramps." Laxus finished as he saw his friend seemingly turn into shadows and disappeared along with the mage with him.

When the clock has struck midnight as today marks the beginning of the Grand Magic Games.

The Sabertooth team were all waiting for instructions before the building started to shake.

Immediately sending Kasai, Sting, and Rogue lurching forward covering their mouths as the motion sickness kicked in.

"Is this... an earthquake." Muttered Rogue as he leaned against the wall for support while trying to look around before he fell losing his footing. The non-dragonslayers looked at them before running out to the balcony and noticed that the other inns housing the other competitors we're also rising.

"This has never happened before, according to my memory." Rufus frowned as all the dragonslayers sighed in relief when the building stopped shaking.

Groaning softly Kasai pushed himself up off the wall gaining some balance. And walked over to his guildmates.

"The hell going on!!" Orga yelled to nobody in particular, thou everyone was wondering the same thing.

When a hologram of the host Mato appeared in the center of the city so he was visible to all competitors.

"Welcome to the X791 Grand Magic Games!!"

He announced queuing cheers, smiles and smirks from every guild present.

"Because of so many guilds have compete, we have added a Preliminary Round: The Sky Labyrinth!! Only the first eight teams who make it will be allowed to compete!! Good luck!!"

At the word Sting bounded forward but found that he wasn't moving. Looking back he saw that Kasai was holding him in the air by his collar.

He looked at him pointedly and impatiently along with the rest of their team.

"What the hell Kasai?!"

"Hold your horses brat. I have a faster way to reach the end." Kasai said as he inhaled and allowed his electricity to cover his entire body.