"I'm almost done here, so if you don't mind, tell the groom that the bride is in good hands."

"I'd say crazy hands, but whatever you say."

"IT'S TRADITIONAL!!!"

"Yep, crazy." You snickered.

"AAAGH!!" You both laughed as Ash left before Runa could tackle him. He shut the door behind him and Runa soon finished with your hair. "There! Despite the distractions, it looks perfect!" She said, rather proud of herself.

(You may choose what you like! Short hairs, I spent forever just finding these so you guys got even more free will

(You may choose what you like! Short hairs, I spent forever just finding these so you guys got even more free will. Hair color depends on you. Btw, it's this plus the flower crown that Astrid had because that's also traditional.)

You looked in the mirror and gasped in shock. You couldn't believe it. You didn't want to flatter yourself, but you had to agree. You looked beautiful. Runa looked at you, all dressed up and ready to go. You saw the tears in her eyes. You walked over to her and hugged her.

"I-I...I never thought I'd get to see anything like this again. When I was little and saw the weddings it was always so magical, but I never thought I'd get to see any of you grow up when I was taken away. I never thought I'd get to see my sister live her life. I know that I only knew you guys through, well, Mom since you hadn't been born, but I still missed you. I'm just...happy to be home. I know that Cala would be so proud of you if she were here." You laughed, trying not to break down at her words.

"D-don't make me cry, now." She laughed a bit too and you both pulled away. 

"They're here with us." You stared at her, stunned. "Mom, Dad, Cala, and I'm sure Stoick is here for Hiccup too. They're with us today." She assured you. "They're with you today." You smiled at her.

"And so are the dragons." Runa chuckled.

"Most definitely. I'm sure Nightshade would be worse than me today." You laughed at the thought.

"She most definitely would be!" You both laughed together for a bit before finally calming down. Once you were finished, Runa took your hand. 

"Come on, the love of your life is waiting."

Hiccup's POV

Gods, I was so nervous. I was pacing in my room with Arrow and the boys with me, waiting for the news from my mother. (Y/n) was still with Runa and that only made it harder for me to make sure everything was fine. I wasn't allowed within a yard of (Y/n) or anywhere where I could get a good look at her. Runa made sure of that. 

"Dude, you gotta relax. Everything is going just as planned. It's gonna be fine." Ash said. 

"How can I relax!? I have no idea what's going on or if anything is wrong or-"

"Hiccup!" Carl and Kent said together. 

"We've been all over the village! Everyone is here and getting the last things ready!" Kent assured.