20/9/12

I seem to keep forgetting to go on here, dont i?

sorry about the unusually large gap between my being alive and dead and alive again, but i've had a lot going on lately.....

I know i said over a month ago i'd update, and that hasnt happened, but im about to post a chapter of Forbidden for you all to (hopefully) enjoy :)

It'd mean a lot if you could take the time to read it :)

Now onto the serious stu... SQUIRELL!

...sorry...... got a little distracted there..... i dont do serious very well....

Anyway, im going to start having quite a bit more free time soon, so i should be able to write and post a lot more....

I've also got a couple of new (to wattpad) things that im (sort-of) working on and thinking about posting.... One is a Starkid/Harry Potter Fanfic, one is a Marauders era (sort of) HP fanfic, and one is an original story i started a few years ago that i quite like....

And, because i wanted to give you all a little taste as a peace offering for my long absence, here is part of my Starkid/HP fanfic.

Enjoy :)

~~

Draco stared suspiciously as the three wandered into the elevator. Of course, they did not see him. Draco had taken to wearing a disalusuonment charm whenever in public, just to avoid the stares. Being the son of a famous death eater may have had some advantages once, but now the war was over it brought him nothing but hate.

It was not unusual for the three to be in the ministry, after all, the famous golden trio all had jobs there now, just like him. No, what aroused his suspicions was the way they were acting. Heads bowed together, talking in whispers, and every so often the weasel would snap his head up, as if expecting someone to suddenly appear in the elevator but still remaining completely oblivious to Draco’s presence.

He leant in a little, trying to catch a few words of their whispered conversation.

“I don’t know… They are muggles…”

“I think it’s a great idea… They deserve to know the truth…”

“And besides, it’s not like they don’t already know about you…”

Draco remained confused for a moment, before remembering- The famous 7 part biography, written by some witch called Rowling, had been sold in the muggle world as well as the wizarding, although they believed it was only fiction.

“Besides, this way you get to pay them back for some of that stuff they said in the musical…”

“I guess it’s a good idea…”

“Of course it is! Kinglsey wouldn’t have suggested it if it wasn’t.”

“I’d just love to see Malfoy watch that thing… That girl was hilarious!”

Draco nearly slipped up when the red-head said his name. Why should he watch this… Thing? And what was this about a girl?

He nearly realised too late that the trio was exiting the elevator, and hurried to follow them. He was curious to know what they were up to. Luckily, he had improved vastly on his disalusionment charms over the past few years, so all any passers-by noticed was a slight shiver in the air at he stalked the Golden Trio down the hallways.

They came to a halt outside Kingsley’s office, and without knocking, barged straight in.

Arrogant pigs Draco thought to himself. After all, you can’t just go barging into the minister for Magic’s office unannounced…

He quietly slipped into the room, before Granger carefully closed the door. Leaning against the wall, Draco had an idea that he was about to get some answers.