22/4/2012- The Day Perth Glory were robbed

I said i'd have a rant up today if Glory wrong. Now I'm doing the opposite.

FREAKIN BLOODY IDIOT WANKER STUPID BLIND REFEREE!!!

The 25 year old was named the best ref of the season. Absoloute bullshit.

94.37, 37 seconds after the final whistle should  have been blown, he awarded Brisbane a penalty for  a freaking DIVE that rivals those of stunt preformers.

Who was the wanker that dived? Berisha. The bloody idiot fell over the BALL and got a penalty (which he then scored from), and the score became 2-1.

So, instead of letting our 10 men squad go into the 30 minutesof extra time, where we would have either won spectaculary, or lost fairly, the stupid blind ref litterally GAVE brisbane the grand final title, when anyone who watched the game knew that we deserved it more.

I would have been perfectly happy if we lost in the extra time. Not many people actually expected us to win today. And, for the first 85 minutes, we played brilliantly. We stopped them from passing, and scoring.

Then they equalised, and we held our ground, ready to go into extra time. Then our right back got sent off for getting 2 yellow cards, one of which was awarded for a tackle that was all ball. Still, wekept fighting, Wanting this game to finish honarably.

The referee had different intentions.

Bloody Berisha dived in the pentalty box, something that can be rewarded with a yellow card. Instead, he gets a penalty, well after the game should have already ended.

-_-

I hope you get bloody fired Jarred Gillett.

Next season Glory, you go all the way. Bring that bloody grand final to Perth soil, and win us that toilet seat.