18/11/11- Random movie and books

So... Sup peoples?

Havin' a good time?

Hope so.

Um.......

OMIGOSH!!!!! HAVE ANY OF U'S LIKE GONE AND SEEN THE NEW TWILIGHT MOVIE? I HEARD, LIKE, BELLA GETS TOTALLY PREGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Lol, jokes. As if.

So, in other news, I saw the new (proper) trailer for the hunger games movie the other day. It actually looks better then i thought it would, seeing as they only filmed for 74 days.

I also got an AMAZING new book yesterday- Brother Band: The Outcasts.

<3

If J.K. Rowling is my Queen (which she is) John Flanagan is my king. Siriusly.

His stuff is great. I encourage you all to go out and buy the Rangers Apprentice books now. Go. Read.

I've been reading those books pretty much since i could read, and they are still amazing.

I have nothing else really to say, so it thought I'd leave you with some Twilight Related reading material, to celebrate the release of Breaking Dawn

(No offence is meant for twilight fans)

Robert Pattinson Interview:

Rob: My favourite part, is when Kristen reveals that she is pregnant and is starring in the mirror, and she is like 'Oh my god'... and her stomach is completely flat...it just makes no sense.

How often do you hear a Twilight fan crying because the series was over?

How often do you hear a Twilight fan going into "Post Twilight Depression"?

How often do you hear a Twilight fan say "It's the end of an era"?

How often do you hear something that a Twilight fan learned throughout the series?

How often do you hear a Twilight fan say they wish Meyer to write more books?

You don't

Why is edward cullen so pale??

-

There's no light in the closet.

Why can't Edward read Bella's mind?

There is nothing to read.

Bella: Your pale white and ice cold, i know what you are

Edward: Say it.......... Out loud......................SAY IT

Bella: Vanilla Ice-cream

And...

GUESS WHAT WAS IN THEATERS TODAY!!!

It has to do with creatures that are always cold.

.

.

.

... .

.

.

.

HAPPY FEET 2!

Bye bye :)