17 th october RUN!!

AARRGHGHGH!!! THE INVASION OF THE TWI-HARDS!!!!!!

God help us all.

I was reading the comments on one of Dark_Chickie's stories the other day (Harry Potter Vs Twilight) and i saw a random comment by inlovewithtwilight dissing it. Said person then had the nerve to advertise her OWN stories in the same comment.

I thought, how stupid can you get? But I checked them out none the less.

She has two "stories" posted, that barely make paragraph length, one of which (The Perfect Harry Potter ending) is 4 lines, 2 of which are random letters. The other (harry potter iz sooooo lame! go twilight) consists of 3 lines, all of which are TRYING to say that the characters in HP are stupid, compared to the hotness of twilight characters.....

-_-

She concluded that posting with "wat do you think" so naturally i, and several other loyal HP fans commented EXACTLY what we thought. I spent ages detailing to her exactly how AMAZING HP character are, the fact that we had the 'hotness' of Rob P. first, and how stupid the twilight characters are.

I then finished with a congratulation to her, because she had managed to make it to the bottom of the comment, and I really didn't think she would be able to read.

Needless to say, she didn't like that. On her other story (which had accrued even more comments- including one from me begging for this to be a joke, as i didn't think anyone could actually be that stupid) she resulted to calling us all "big fat dumbos" and deleting ALL comments on both of her stories. She also said this "i delete all dumbo comments fom othyr stoy. u nutheads next." above the one calling us fat.

Did we all give up then, you ask? Did Snape ever stop loving Lily?

Hopelovewriting re-iterated my previous (awesome) comment, explaining how amazing HP characters are, and how horrible twilight characters are, which got a chorus of approval from TheHalfBloodPrince10.

On the other story (The Perfect Harry Potter Ending) Hopelovewriting told her to calm down, and i commented my final comment:

"@inlovewithtwilight

By deleting our comments (and your PATHETIC insult), you have just proven that HP will always be better the twilight, as twilight fans have no way to combat the actual intelligence that HP fans actually have.

But, we all have our own opinions and (if you actually have a brain), our own rights to think them."

I am still waiting for a reply.

Yes, I admit, I may have gotten a bit more agro then was necessary, but I could literally feel my intelligence (and hope for the future of the human race) leaking out of the side of my brain as I stared at the nearly illegible text-talk on the screen in front of me.

Anyway..... I encourage anyone reading this to go see exactly the sort of person that is giving wattpaders a bad reputation, and pray with me for the future of the human race.