As always they didn't let the reporters knew about her letter ,only that the victim was found dead and the cause of death were knife wounds. They didnt tell the reporters he was stabbed 15 times . She felt it a poetic justice to stab him that many times.

They also didn't tell the reporters , his body was found by a mistake caused by one of the hotel employees who delivered the food to the wrong room , it was what she wanted them to believe.

Add that to her email to Sanskar ,they will assume she wanted the body to be found later today thus taking her out of the suspects ,since she made the call for food and asked it to be delivered to room 508. But later insisted she mention 506 and their must have been some misunderstanding.

Her Alibi had been made further tight with the arrival of Sanjay wife ,who caused a scene before her room when she found her husband in her bed , poor girl didn't know it was she who sent the text . If the police believed she was sleeping with a married man when the murder happened ,then they won't assume her to be the one who killed Roshan.

She did stay with Sanjay ,but the guy barely lasted few minutes before drifting off to sleep after all she did drug him . He went back to placate his wife and she went back home .

And now she was dressed up as a man and waiting for Sanskar ,she wondered if he would notice that the crime scene was similar to the one in his third book. She couldn't get the Orchids but felt Rose was a nice touch.

When the reporters began to leave ,she left with them .Hating the fact he didn't come when she went to such risks to get his attention, he was gonna get a letter from her tonight stating how disappointed she had been to not see him .

****************

Arjun had got a call from Pradeep asking him to wait in the house ,from the way he stressed to keep Asha out of the way he assumed he meant Pari ,So he asked Dida and Pari to stay with Asha and not venture out till he calls them .

Pradeep wasn't alone ,as beside him stood another office , unlike Pradeep, his partner looked at him with suspicion. Since it was too much of a coincidence to deem him not guilty.

" Here are the picture ,see if it resembles any crime scene from your book " Pradeep handed him a stack of photos and he saw them and felt his knees shake at the similarities .

" Yes ,the murder of a character in my third book ,the victim had been someone who raped a 14 year old girl. It was in the first ten chapters not sure which one . And though my protagonist didn't kill him ,the suspicion fell on him till it got cleared away later. " Arjun spoke up , wondering why she went to such extents to replicate the crime scene from the book .

" Our victim matches your character description . She is getting bolder by the minute " Pradeep spoke up as he clues in about the letter and showed it to him .

" I am not going to do anything she says " Arjun answered back when he saw the letter .

" Look Arjun ,if her victims were only criminals than maybe even if it is against my work ethic ,I can support your decision but she will go after innocent as well . How many innocents died in your books .Imagine her going after them just like Sakshi . " Pradeep dealt the final blow that brought in the pain that he managed to keep at bay

When Arjun first created the story of a modern day Robin hood named X ,he decided to give a tragic past to the character and killed of his wife . Around the fourth book, he decided to give detailed information about her death and until he saw his very own wife killed in the same way ,he didn't know how much loss he would incur due to the few sentence he wrote in a book.

" We will find her Arjun , the more confidence she gets the more mistake she will make " Pradeep was speaking but Arjun had been locked up in his own wandering thoughts.