It's for your own good

I'm BACKKKKKK This chapter goes to Fear_of_confinement so I hope you like the chapter and

ENJOY!!!

Tris P.O.V

After about an hour talking with Four, I finally leave his house. As I'm driving in the car, my eyes start to wander to my bag with the folder. I wonder what's insid- STOP I need to focus on the road so I don't get into a car crash. It takes every single part of me to not look at the folder.

When I finally reach home, I run upstairs anxious to see what's inside that's so confidential. I open the folder to see a picture of me.. Four had a profile on me... Not only did he try to kill me once but now he's trying to do it again!

I flip through the folder some more and I see a picture of me when I went jogging in the morning and another of when I was kissing Four. The date he had planned to kill me.

How can this bastard do this to me?!

I continue looking through the folder and see more pictures of us together. But there's one that catches my eye.  There is a picture of my father, dead on the floor.

Oh my gosh. The dude I fell for, killed my father.

He killed him..... well paybacks a bitch.

Next day

My plan is to flirt with Four but kill him later. He feel my wrath and know how much pain he has caused me.

Four P.O.V

I have to do my job. I'll make her fall in love with me again but then I will kill her. I'm sorry Tris but I need to impress my father. It's for your own good

Hey tributes

Sorry I haven't been able to update. My phone was being hecka weird and I couldn't type anything. I could only use the speaker but it came up with goofy words so I got a galaxy S5 and I will be updating my often!!!!