Tell me how

Welcome back intiates! I'm so sorry I was gone, I had to get used to high school. Luckily it has been an easy week. Enough about me, this chapter goes to............................Whale_zz.......So congratulations and I hope you like this chapter!

ENJOY!

Tris P.O.V

I can see the hurt behind his eyes. He grabs the hand that isn't hurt and drags meupstairs. Is he trying to rape me?!

"Don't worry I'm not trying to have sex with you..."

"How did you know I was thinking that?"

"Your hand is shaking like crazy."

I look down to see my hand having like a small spasm attack.

He leads me into the master bathroom. It's somewhat a decent size, but still small.

He sits me down at the top of his bathroom counter. He pulls out my hand and careful not to touch the part of my hand that is cut. He examines it and automatically knows what he needs to cure it.

"It's good none of the glass is stuck in your hand."

He opens a mirror cabinet and pulls out a bottle, a rag, and some bandages.

"Look this is going to hurt like a living hell so just trust me okay?"

"Okay." I say in a small quiet voice.

He pours the liquid onto the rag so it's damp.

"Take a deep breath."

I breathe in and he puts the rag on my hands- HOLY MOTHERFUCKER!

THIS BITCH HURTS LIKE A LIVING HELL!

After a while the pain stops and it just feels relaxing.

"Thanks for helping m-"

"You need to stop thanking me for stuff." He says with a smile.

God damn that smile is like heaven!

"Well maybe I shouldn't huh?"

"Nah I like it when you act all innocent."

"Ah! I do not act innocent." I slap his arm.

"Hey! I am healing your hand and now you hit me? Psh how rude." He says sassy.

"Oh poor little Four has his feelings hurt huh?" I say in a baby voice.

"I think little Trissy needs kisses on her boo boos to make them feel better."

He leans down and places light kisses on my hands.

I smile at how cute he his.

He pulls me up to my feet and pulls me a little too much. and I lean forward onto Four. He holds me with his arms surrounding my waist. I pull back a little but then he pulls me up so I'm on my tip toes. I look into his deep ocean blue eyes and he looks into my stormy gray and blue eyes.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are Tris?"

"No."

He pauses for a moment.

"Tris....you are the most troubled girl I have ever met. Your eyes pull me into a land of wonders. Whenever I'm around you I get this feeling in my heart that races fast when your around. The thing is, your the only one who can do that. The way your blonde hair flows into the wind makes it feel like a mystical picture and you are the beauty of it all. The way you blush makes me blush even more. Right now...you could probably hear my heart beating from being close to you...actually hold you. I can't explain this feeling enough, but I was wondering if you could help me discover this new feeling?"

I take a deep look in his eyes and notice how much more bluer it got. I think before saying-

Tell me how

Hello my wonderful tributes! I am back and I am going to repeat this again!

Wanna a shout out? Have a story you want me to read?

First, vote all of the chapters then comment down below either a idea or feedback that isn't just 'great chapter' and if you have a story you want me to read comment the name and who it is by.

Thank you guys for listening and I hope to see you all soon.

Bye and

see you soon!