Lets get started

Tris P.O.V

I stand up and leave......what does she mean? How would Fou-I mean Tobias know my mother? I ride back to the station and look at the case folder that's on my desk. My first assignment!

Think...right now he has no idea you remember or know his name so chill.

"Hey Tris."

Oh god it's him.

"How's your head?" he asks.

"I still can't remember much."

"Oh well hopefully it comes back. So about our first mission. Don't be scared but I'm going to be playing your boyfriend and call me Jason. You'll be Kelly and Zeke who is like "best buds" with our objective, Aaron, he is going to be Zac. Uriah is still going to be the little brother but he'll be Kevin. So just leave all the work for us. What we need to do is grab the SD card that's in his phone. Not sure how were going to do that but just to let you know, we'll be going to a club so you'll basically be dressing like a slut."

"Alright...so Jason...I'm gonna rock your world." I say with a seducing voice.

"Alright Kelly save it for tonight. Go with Christina to get changed."

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

I run off to Christina.

Four P.O.V

Every time I look at her. I think I'm a monster. I can't believe I did this to her. How does she not remember. The doctor told me Marcus hit her hard enough that she would never gain those memories back. Weird.

I go to see Zeke.

"Hey bro."

"Hey Four! So lets go get dressed. Chris has some dress shirts and some suit stuff for us. Let's go."

We walk over to the "Dressing station" Chris likes to call it. I walk in the room and when I turn around from closing the door. Tris comes out of the dressing room with the most, sluttiest thing I've ever seen. But I swear. My little friend down their is quite happy, luckily I look away so my friend doesn't get to excited and "shows off."

Tris P.O.V

Chris dresses me in this dark blue dress that looks like it should fit a 7 year old. When I look in the mirror......No I look like a whore. I step out of the changing room and when I do all the guys are there, I turn into a tomato full of embarrassment. They continue walking to the mens side.

Timelaps to the club

So right now were all outside the club. Zeke passes out all of the ID's so were ready to go. My ID reads, Kelly Mason age 25 female. So ready for this crap.