Marcus part 1

Tris P.O.V

I stay silent. Not daring to say a word. This dude comes close to me.

"I'm Marcus. I've been known to beat people like you who are guilty inside but are in a disguise of a devil."

I look him in the eye.

Tris don't insult him back. Stay quiet. Don't-

"Like I give a shi-"

My face burns. I look at the mirror and I see that I have a huge hand print on my cheek. I turn and look Marcus back into the eyes.

"Speak up"

"Bark."

He comes up to the table and flips it. Since my chairs connected to it I flip over too. I'm still chained to the chair and I'm facing the floor.

Marcus unlocks the cuffs around my wrists. I look at him with a strange confused look. Why is he doing this?"

I stand up and he me hard to the floor. He pulls out a knife and cuts the back of my shirt open. Fear rises up my spine and I shiver at his touch.  He rips off my shirt and throws it somewhere. I try to defend myself but I'm too late. He holds me facing down and takes off his belt.

"Marcus...wha...what are you doing?! St-"

Next thing I know is I'm screaming. My back burns every time he whips me. Doesn't anyone see this? I know there is people looking through that window. Do they just do this?!