The Plan

Tris P.O.V

When we walk in the club. It's huge and super crowded. Four grabs my hand and drags me to this guy Aaron. Zac walks up to the VIP area and waves to a guy sitting with a bunch of ladies surrounding him. The bouncer lets us in and I hold onto Jason's arm. Kevin goes up to the bar to grabs us some beers.

I sit next to Aaron and Jason.

"So Zac, tell me who your friends are."

"This is Jason, his girlfriend Kelly, and my younger brother Kevin."

"Well, welcome to the club full of stoned and drunk people."

I chuckle,"Ya a full house of them."

"Well, Kelly you wanna go dance, as long as your friend Jason over here is okay with it."

"You know I'm not that comfortable with you dancing with her."

"Shut it Jason. I'm just going to dance with this lovely man."

I place a kiss on Jason's lips. I quietly whisper,"I'll be fine trust me."

"Fine."

I walk over to Aaron and he holds out a his hand for me. I grab it and he pulls me to the dance floor.

"So Kelly, tell me about yourself."

"I'm 25, in a complicated relationship with Jason, and is fucked up."

"Just to let you know I can take care of that."

"Oh really Mr. smartypants. How?"

"Like this." He presses his lips against mine.Do it for the job Tris do it for the job.

I kiss him back. He pulls away first.

"I like that plan we should do that."

He drags me over to the bar where Kevin is flirting with the bartender. Waiting for Aaron to pull out his phone.

Aaron passes me a shot..........then another.....then another.....one more...okay one final one.  I look up to see that the bartender is Christina. I guess Uriah was just playing his part. Chris passes me a napkin that has writing on it and says.

"You've been drinking apple juice and he's been drinking fireball. Act drunk and go get him GGGUURRRRLLL!!!"

I pass it back to her and grab Aaron's hand. I wobble a little.

Next thing I know I'm grinding on him......like full on. all I was repeating through my mind was Do it for the job.

We kiss a couple of times, drink, dance, drink then I pull his tie and drag him like it's a leash. I drag him back to the VIP area.

I see Four flirting with a girl. I hear,"Ya......Lauren.....That's........weird."

Just as we walk in. I turn around and start kissing Aaron. He's so drunk that if I poke him, he'll fall over. We sway a little bit trying to walk straight. I turn us around so now he's walking backwards. We land on the couch and I'm straddling him.

"Heyyyyyyyy where's your phone so I can enter some numbers?"

"Here."

He hands me his phone.

(Warning this part gets a little heated so you might want to stop here)

I mess with the phone behind his head but the only problem is.....his face is like in my boobs. JJJJJOOOOOBBB Tris.

I hurry and take out the SD card and put in the bug. I reach out to Zac to give him it and he gives me a surprised look. I lean back and drop the phone.

"I got it."

I turn and lean down leaving my butt in the air. He stares and grabs my butt. I grab his hand and lean in close to his ear,"Lets go take this somewhere else."

I Aaron to go call a cab. I run to Four to see a pile of girls surrounding him either flirting with him or kissing him. Anger rises in me and I am to fed up with him so I go to Zac where he's drinking with Kevin. I lean in close to his ears,"Call for back up I'll be in room 246 at the Amity Inn."

I turn to walk out.

"Tris!"

"What?!"

"Nice boobs."Kevin gives him a high five and they turn red full of laughter.

I meet Aaron outside and we get to the amity Inn. We head to room 246 and when we walk in. I turn around and kiss him. I reach under my dress for the gun I have up my thigh. I pull it and stop everything. My left hand is on the light switch ready to turn on and my right hand has a gun pointed at his *cough* Jr.

"BABBBBYYYYY WHHHYYYY'DDDD STTTTTTOOPPPPP??!!"

"Because you asshole. You are coming with me."

I turn the lights on and the room is full of police agents that were hiding. I press my gun at his Jr. and he gulps. I give him a glare and a evil smirk.

"Don't move or your little friends gonna be blown away."