Drunk

Tris P.O.V

So basically we are all drunk. Four walks over.

"Hey Tris......Tris.....T...Tr.......Tris....... hahaha your names funny."

"Nuh uh. What kind of name is Four? Huh punk. Ya didn't think so."

He leans in close to my ear.

"You look good Tris."

He steps back and smirks. He slowly walks away.

"Four!"

He turns back. I walk over to him.

"This might be the alcohol."

"Wha-"

I smash my lips on his. At first I think he's shocked. Then he kisses back. His lips are actually really sweet. Their soft and warm. I rap my arms around his neck and his arms rap around my waist.

He steps forward but ends up pushing me into a wall. It starts getting heated and more passionate. He slowly plants kisses down my neck. I moan satisfied.

There's some wolf calls and ooooow's. Stupid. Wait what am I doing?

Four P.O.V

What Tris doesn't know is that I'm not anywhere close to drunk. I had 1 beer. 1. that's it. Next thing I know her lips are on mine. At first I am utterly shocked. But then I realize this isn't half bad. She's different and I like it. She's not a slut. She's not a skank. She's...Tris.

I love this kiss. I push her against the wall and start kissing her neck. She moans trying to keep quiet. I nibble on her neck. and I pull back at see she has a hickey. Hahaha that's gonna be fun explaining.

Oh crap I'm suppose to be drunk.

"C'mon Four where do you live?"

"I really don't know."

"Fiiiiiiiinneee. ill let you sleep over."

"Hahaha okay Trissypoo."

She drives me to her apartment complex. She drags me into the elevator and then down the hall. I close my eyes for a minute and next thing I know we are at the penthouse section.

She live here?! She drags me inside and into a room.

"Here Four you can have this room. Ill be in my room if you need anything."

She turns around and just about to leave when I grab her hand.

"Please stay."

"But-"

"No buts stay with me."

I remove the covers from the other side of the bed and let's her slide in, She sighs loud. She lays down next me and turns on her side. I wrap my arms around her. Surprisingly were still snuggling. But now she has her head on my chest. And I fall quietly to sleep with a smile on my face.