Love you

Four P.O.V

Stand....that's all I do...It's all I can do. I watch Tris.....She's screaming. asking for help and that's all she's doing. All my mind goes through is.....Why am I not helping her? If I help her my father would likely kill me. She would be safe then......Why did it have to be her..She's going through what happened to me...I'm like my mother..doing nothing. Just waiting for my father.

I can't take this anymore. I walk out of the mirror room and open up the interrogation room. I run and push Marcus away from her. She's crying and I know she's trying not to scream anymore. I look at her then crouch down next to her.

"Tris Are you okay?! Tris answer me!"

She's just looking at me.

"TRIS!"

Then her eyes close. I hurry and pick her up and rush over to the infirmary.

When they finally finish her surgery they let me into her room. They don't say anything...I'm guessing this is nothing new. I grab a chair and place it next to her bed. I sit down and look at her.

She's facing up towards the ceiling. Her eyes closed. Her blonde hair bunched together and tangled on the pillow. She just lays flat...... She kind of looks dead....Good thoughts dumb ass. The girl you like just got the crap beat out of her by your asshole father and your saying ohh look haha she looks dead...... Dumbass."

Can't believe I'm having an argument with myself. I grab her hand and place it on my lips gently. I can't believe I let this happen. I place her hand on my forehead. What happens if she never wakes up? I can't afford to think like this. My conscience is right I AM A HUGE GINORMOUS DUMBAS-

"Four?"

I look up to see blue/gray eyes. I take it anymore. I jump out of my seat and place my hands on the sides of her cheeks and lean down to place a gentle kiss on her lips. Her lips....warm....soft....gentle.....and...safe. I pull back and look at her. She looks confused.......Well that hurt.

"Four why did you just kiss me?"

"Because I love you. Tris you need to get out of here."

She smiles."I love you too....But first tell me why I'm here."

"No time."

I grab her hand and pull out all of the cords attached to her. I rush both of us out the door.

We drove back to her penthouse.

"Tris stay here don't leave here understand?"

She nods her head.

"Hey um Four?"

"Ya?"

"Why can't I remember things. All I remember is our date.........that's it."

"I don't know that's weird. Look I have to leave. Stay here remember? Love you bye."

Then I rush out the door.