Recruite

Four P.O.V

"Well I think it's time to leave."

I get up off the floor and head into the bedroom to grab my things.

I start to walk out the door but turn.

"Ill be here by 6:00, don't forget to wear something nice."

With that I head out. I forgot that Tris took my home so now I have to walk all the way to the bar again.

*30 minutes later*

I get in my car and my phone rings.

"Hello, is this Tobias Eaton?"

"Um yes? Who is this?"

"I can't tell you that at this second, if you want to know, meet me at your nearest Starbucks."

"How do you know where I am?"

"Save the questions until later. Ill be expecting you."

He hangs up and I drive to my nearest Starbucks. There's a man that's in all black and is sitting alone. I walk up to him.

"Hello Tobias."

I look at him first before I sit down. "Sir how do you know me?"

"Tobias, I am an agent that is undercover. We need some young blood in our agency and we would like you."

"Like secret agent?"

"Exactly. We want you."

"I would be honored....Sir?"

"Please call me Max."

"Okay Max. when do I start?"

"Your first mission is an assignation. You must assassin Andrew Prior."

"Why?"

"First rule, don't ever ask questions about the case. Just do."

"Yes Max."

We both stand up. He shakes my hand and walks out. I just realized he left a folder here.

"Oh and Tobias."

"Yes?"

"Keep this a secret. You can't tell anyone. We are known as the Brave. Also since your undercover. Get close to a girl name Beatrice. It's Andrews daughter. Keep her close. You'll still be working at the station. Dont mess up."

With that he finally leaves. I go home and start to get ready for the date.

Tris P.O.V

Four just left and I still feel the butterflies eating my insides. my phone rings and the caller ID says unknown. I answer second guessing myself.

"Hello?"

"Is this Beatrice Prior?"

"This is she."

"Open your door."

"No! Why?! Who is this?!"

"Just open the door and we will explain."

"Fine."

I grab the gun under the kitchen table and slowly open the door. A woman stands there.

"Hello Beatrice. May I come in?"

"Um sure."

I invite her in and we sit down in the living room.

"Your probably wondering why I'm here. Beatr-"
"Please call me Tris."

"Okay we'll Tris. We want to recruit you in our agency. I am an undercover spy. We want you to join us. Your mother was a member in our agency and your father still is. Both your father and mother were the best of the best and we think the genes might have passed onto the next generation. I forgot to introduce myself, I am Jeanine Chief of A.S.S. or its easier as Agents of Secret Stuff."

I nod my head.

"Well what's my mission?"

"We believe there's a mole in your station so we want you to work undercover and report to us any information about this person. Remember, devote your life to this."

She hands me a folder on my instructions.

"Oh and Tris, remember to tell no one about this."

She stands up and walks out. I hide the folder under my mattress under my bed and start to get ready for the date with Four.