Beatrice

Thank You all for the reads. Enjoy this chapter and comment any ideas.

Tris P.O.V

 I get dressed in a tight black dress. I grab a diamond necklace that my motheer gave to me before she died. I grab a pair of white heels and look at myself in the mirror. hmmmm not that bad. I walk back over to the coffee table that has the folder on it.

The description says that it is a male and that they don't have his name. Ugh this will be so hard.

*knock knock*

I open the door and see Four in a dark blue dress shirt with black dress pants. Fancy.

"Hi."

"Tris, you look beautiful."

"You don't look bad yourself."

I turn around close and lock my door. Four grabs my hand and pulls me into the elevator. He presses the lobby button then turns to me. I look into his blue eyes. He leans forwards and gives me a light kiss on my lips. My stomach turns and flips again.

When we reach the floor. He holds my hand and walks me outside to his car.He opens my door for me and eases me into my seat.

"What a gentleman."

He smiles then runs to the drivers side of the car. Stupid. I press the lock button when he tries to open the door. I smirk at him. He gives me a playful glare. He presses unlock on the car remote but once again I press the lock button. I laugh but then he unlocks the car and jumps in. He reaches over and starts tickling me.

"Fo-four -s-s-sto-stop p-pl-pl-please."

"Say that I am the best person ever."

"I-Iam T-The b-be-best per-person ev-ever."

"Oh sorry no can do."

"Okay Four i-is t-the best pe-per-person ever."

He stops and sits back in his seat.

"Now that you stopped. Where are we going Four?"

"Don't call me that?"

"What? You don't want me to call you Four? Want me to call you boy, or man, oooo how about Three.

"Nothing...yet. It's also a surprise."

"Damn it."

When we stop. I see were by a lake. There is lights hanging in a tree and a table for two. Adorable! I look at him. He smiles.

"Hey Tris? Close your mouth before you catch flies."

Crap I close my mouth. He gets out and runs around to the passenger side and opens my door and offers me his hand. I gladly take it and he pulls me to the table. He pulls out my chair for me. Seriously can this guy get any cheesier. He lifts off the plate cover and I see spaghetti.

We begin to eat.

"So Tris whats your real name?"

"Girls go first Four."

"Well I'll explain why I'm called Four."

"You caught 4 people in 1 day."

"How did you know?"

"Christina."

"Well tell me your name."

"Beatrice."

"Wait Beatrice Prior?!"

Four P.O.V

No no nonono this can't be happening.

flashback

Get close to a girl named Beatrice. It's Andrew's daughter. Keep her close.

End of flashback

"Is your father Andrew Prior?"

"Yes. How do you know that?"

"Nothing. Um....I have to go."

I get up and run to the car. No this can't be happening. There are plenty of Beatrice Priors' right? This can't be her.

Hello Divergent tributes. How did you like that chapter? How do you think Tris will react to Four ditching her? Will he kill her father? Will Tris ever discover why he left?

Comment

Vote

And Follow

<3