Here I Stand

Tris P.O.V

There's no words to explain how confused I am. Was I here to get killed, to get raped, or even worse, having to kill an innocent. Its dark and its impossible to see anything. I hear voices.I think they're trying to speak to me.

"Girl wake up!"

"Ya she's been asleep for hours!"

"Oooo what are we going to do with her?"

"Oooooooooooooo can I pick?"

"Shut the heck up rats and go wake her up!"

I quickly shut my eyes and pretend to be asleep.

"Wake up girl!"

I open my eyes and see a tallish/large man.

"Get up or i'll slap you."

I quickly sit up and stand. I see my hands are handcuffed together. Damn can't do anything.

"The names Max. I will be torturing you today. It'll be my pleasure to help you if you need anything...I mean anything.....even if you need help down there."

He slaps my butt and grabs. Perv! I spit saliva at his face. Perfect right on his forehead.

He looks pissed. He comes up and smacks me across the face. I fall on the bed holding my right cheek that is in agony.

"Don't try to anything. You'll get worse but it'll bring pleasure to me. Marcus will be here soon."

Max walks off without another word. I start examining the room. Maybe there is an escape plan.

Four P.O.V

When I drive back to where our date was. I see that Tris isn't here. I drive down the road that would lead me to her  house and still nothing. I decide that I'll look for her tomorrow.

When I arrive home I see Max sitting on my couch. I go to the other couch that is sitting across from him.

(Four-Bold Max-Italic)

"Max. What are you doing here?"

"Tobias, we need your help. I also need to tell you a few things first. Your father, Marcus, he's the leader of our organization. He sincerely apologizes for beating you and the rest of the horrible things he has done. He's the one who invited you to Dauntless."

"Why would Marcus want me?! After being treated like a piece of trash he wants ME to help him! What happened when I needed him!? Do you know what he did to me when I asked for help?! He whipped me with his belt and told me that I should never ask for help because I WOULD NEVER GET IT!"

"Look Tobias, I know you had a rough childhood. That doesn't mean he hasn't changed. Come today and if you don't like it, we'll release you from your duties. Plus we need help today, we have a newbie who needs to be interrogated. This is the time to prove to your father that you are a man of power."

"Fine. Lets go."

I jump in to his car and we head to Dauntless headquarters.

It is freaking huge. I mean H-U-G-E huge.

"C'mon Four this way."

I follow him to a hallway that leads to a sign that reads

Marcus Eaton

It brings chills down my spine. Max waits outside because he believes we'll have 'Father Son time'. Psh yeah right.

(Marcus-Bold Four-Italic)

"Ahhhhh Son, welcome to Dauntless."

"Thank you.....sir"

"Oh Tobias stop.........Look i'm sorry about the past.I was just sad that your mother left me."

"Then why did you take it out on me...........Dad?"

"I was mad.........You were the only thing there for me. And I am truly sorry and I hope you accept my apology Son."

"I think I will Dad."

"Great. I only bring angry abusive Marcus when I am interrogating traitor and I have to bring justice to our company. This person, might be tricky, has a personallity of a physico freak. I want you to interrogate this person and find out information. I trust you Tobias and I believe you can do it."

"Thanks Dad. Lets go get this son of a bitch."

he leads me down the hall to an interrogation room.

"Good luck Son."

I walk in to see............Tris.