I'm not falling for him

This chapter is dedicated to 377_JayRox she gave a nice comment. So this chapter is for you, and I hope you like it!

ENJOY!

Four P.O.V

I can't take it anymore! Seeing Tris trying not to cry kills me on the inside and I really just want to admit that I did this to her dad and just take the blame so she can beat the crap out of me and so I can die and never suffer again.

I guess I did a horrible job trying to clean up the place and so that's why they can probably trace it back to me.

Maybe I should explain to her why I did everything...Maybe she will take me back...

I walk up to her and tap her shoulder. She turns with tears streaming down her face but she doesn't dare to make a sound.

"Hey Tris...After all this craziness...do you want to head to my place? Maybe to drink a little.."

She thinks for a moment.

"Yeah..sure...I'll probably get drunk so I can forget all of this horrible crap that has been happening."

"Alright I'll just take you after we investigate the room."

"Great.."

I start to walk away.

"Four?"

"Ya." I turn back around to face her.

"Thanks....You know...For being here for me..."

"No problem.."

Oh crap....The guilt starts to rise.I killed her father...Now I'm asking her on a date....I'm an asshole.

Tris P.O.V

"Thanks.... You know..For being here for me..." I say to Four.

He turns away...I think he's hiding something.

He walks off and I see my brother glaring at him.

"Hey Caleb? What are you doing?"

He looks to see if anyone is around us.

"Beatrice...I did a test on a hair that was on the floor....Look I don't want you hanging out with him anymore."

"Why he is my partner.....for this mission...of course."

"I don't care. Something's fishy about this 'Four' dude."

"Well that 'Four' dude is someone I can trus-"

"You say you can trust him huh?! Then why did I find his hair right next to father's body?!"

"How can you be so sure it's his?"

"Look for yourself."

He pulls out a tablet. On the left side of the screen shows the sample of hair found on the floor...

And on the right, it shows the hair sample of Four and his picture in the corner.

I try not to let the tears fall but they do anyways.

Not only did he try to kill me...but he killed my father....

Wait! I remember Jeanine saying that Four knows something about my mother...Is that true?

What if he is the one who killed my mother...

No! Tris stop thinking like this! He didn't do that. He couldn't have. He wouldn't even have the power to do that.

Later at Four's house

I sit down on Four's couch and he walks into the kitchen to get me something to drink.

I sit on his couch admiring a picture that is sitting on the coffee table in the center of the room. It shows a young woman and a young boy. I can see it is Four because of his gorgeous blue eyes. They are both hugging each other with smiles plastered on their faces. He looks happy for once in his life.

Then on the right of Four, you see a young man that has a very...unhappy face. He doesn't look the happiest of all people.

I try picking up the photo but it won't budge. I try turning it over and twisting it but nothing happens.

Did he seriously glue this thing to the table?

I press the frame down and for once it moves.

"Tris, sorry, I'm just waiting for the water to boil."

"Oh don't worry. Take all the time you need."

A draw flies open under the coffee table. There lies a folder that says ASSIGNMENT in big bold red letters. I quickly grab the file and stuff it in my purse. I hear footsteps getting closer to me.

I shut the drawer and put the folder up right.

"Oh hey Tris...I just decided to give you green tea...I don't really know what tea you like so here you go."

He hands me the mug and it is really hot.

I drop it and the tea splashes everywhere, especially on my clothes, and the mug breaks on the wooden floors.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

I try to start picking up the pieces of glass on the floor. The glass cuts my hand and I automatically drop all of the piece to turn into tinier pieces.

I stand up and my back hits Four's chest.

I stay there and turn around slowly. I look up into his gorgeous blue eyes, just like the one in the photo.

He looks down to my lips and then back to my eyes. He leans down slowly making my hart race. His big lips get closer and closer each word I am thinking. He is about a millimeter away from my lips and my breath starts to get heavy but still quiet enough so he doesn't hear it.

I turn at the last second so his lips land on my cheek.

He pulls back and looks into my eyes with maybe, hurt.

I look down to the floor because for some reason it hurts to see him like this. What are these feelings?

No...no this isn't happening...

I'm not falling for him

PLEASE READ

Hi Tributes! How are you? Well I gope great! I'm sorry I haven't updated in like forever but I recently had to get prepared for high school. So I am sorry. I will hopefully be able to update tomorrow so don't worry.

Want me to read your story?? Comment down below the title of you story or stories and I will try to comment and vote on many.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow.

Bye!

(P.S. Whale_zz you are getting the dedication for the next chapter...."