Leaving

Tris P.O.V

Did he really just ditch me? That piece of shit. I let a tear slide down my face. What did I do? Was it me? Did I put on deodorant. Yup. I guess it was me. I stand up wipe of my tears and start to head home. Its like 40 miles away from home so I guess this will be a long night. Plus I'm in heels so this won't help.

About 20 miles along the way. I get a call.

(Tris Bold Unknown Italic)

Who is this?

I am a person you should know

I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name.

Good you weren't suppose to. I'm someone from your past. Let's just say we aren't the greatest friends.

Oh really?

I know where you are. Don't move or else I'll shoot.

I look around and see a red laser on me. Someone jumps out of the bushes and attacks me. They stick a needle in my neck and I suddenly see everything turn into dark.

Four P.O.V

I drive. drive and drive. Don't look back Four you can't. Your going to kill her father. I swear I won't do any harm. If you don't they'll kill you. No they won't. I am just going to tell her my dad called or something and I had to run. She knows. She will hate you forever. Call her. If not you'll lose her.

Screw it. I pick up the phone and dial her number. It goes straight to voicemail. Wierd. What if something happend to her? No your not turning back she's fine. She probably just blocked you right? What am I going to do? Do I stop and go back to her? Or blow her off and keep driving? I don't know.