They aren't going to get away with this

Four P.O.V

Andrew Prior's body falls to the floor with a slam.

I take a picture of his body on the floor surround by blood to show my father that I have completed my mission. I quickly send him the picture and rush out of the house.

When I return home I can't sleep. I lay in my bed with the lights off staring up at the ceiling... I'm not sure if I'm in a dream but I hear my phone ring.

I pick it up and it's Marcus.

"Answer your door." Then the line goes dead.

Damn it!

I quickly go downstairs and open the door to see....no one.

I look out to see if this was a pran---I get pushed by Marcus.

He quietly closes the door and picks me up.

He hands me a folder.

"Do this mission to prove to me you are my son."

And with that he runs out the door again.

I walk to the living room and turn on a lamp and sit down the my couch to see who my objective is.

I open the folder to see---no this can't be right..... I can't do this anymore.

The picture is of Tris... It's pictures of when she doesn't know...

There's a picture of her at Starbucks and a picture of when she on the phone talking to someone....then there's a picture I want to burn...It hurts to see this picture because it's of me and her on our date night.

I close the folder and I throw it against the wall.

Why would he do this to me. I stand up and a paper slaps my face.

I pick it up. It reads:

She's working with our opponents. She is trying to kill you. Get close to her and burn your file and kill her. Tobias, prove to me you are my son.

~Marcus

That asshole.

Tris P.O.V

I sit here at the Dauntless Diner with Christina. She tells me how she has a crush on this Will dude and that I am going to meet him soon.

My phone rings and I pick it up to..Caleb?

If you don't know, Caleb is my older brother that works in the FBI and the CIA laboratories. He usually works on crimes dealing with deaths.

"Caleb what do you want?"

"Bea-Beatrice.."

"It's Tris and... Caleb why are you crying? What's wrong?"

I excuse myself from the table and take a step outside.

"Tris....Dad is dead..."

.............No..no this can't be right.

I get in my car and speed to his house.

I run up the steps and slam his door open

I see my father's body crumpled up on the floor.

Almost all of the crew is here...especially the person I really didn't want to see...Four.

I walk up to my father's body...

"Who did this?"

"Tris I think he may have committed suicide." Four responds with a stern voice but I can hear little shake in his voice.

I look and see the bullet hole there the back of my father's head and a gun in his left hand...

WAIT! left hand? Whenever my father took me out to the gun range he would always shoot with his right hand and how could he shoot himself in the back of the head at an angle? Someone else killed him....Someone murdered my father and

They aren't going to get away with this

Hello initiates! So I decided that every chapter I am going to dedicate a chapter to someone. So the way you can get a chapter dedicated to you is by voting the chapter and then commenting feedback that isn't just It was an okay chapter but something more meaningful or you can comment an idea below and you can enter in for a chance to get a chapter dedicated to you.