Epilouge - Four Years Later

"Well has the shipment gone through?" I ask, standing on the platform and looking at myself in the mirror and the seamstress alters my dress.

"Yes, but-" The man on the other side begins, but I cut him off, "Then you find it and you have it on my desk by the time I get back. Goodbye."

I hang up the phone and pinch the bridge of my nose, wanting to scream out in frustration. The seamstress down below sits up and looks me in the eyes, "Lexi, you need to relax."

"It's a little hard to relax when I have a one hundred and twenty million dollar business deal riding on my back." I moan, running my fingers through my hair.

She puts the final pin in and steps back, "Okay, I am done. What do you think?"

I look the dress over and melt, loving it absolutely and completely. I lift my hands up to my mouth and smile, "It's perfect. Thank you, Mel."

"You're welcome, my darling. Now get out of it so I can have it back to you as soon as possible." She declares.

I step down carefully and turn, giving her the chance to undo the zipper running down my spine. She lowers it down and I step out of my dress, quickly walking over to the dressing room to change. As I pull on my clothes, I can't help but think back over the past four years.

After I was announced to be the new CEO and owner of Stark Industries, I instantly became the topic of conversation in every newspaper and magazine. I had only been known as Tony Stark's protege, so now everyone tried to get to know everything there was to know about me. I am currently the youngest multi-billionaire in existence.

My life became more difficult. I ended up having to do my studies at the same time as developing new software for Stark Industries. Things were rocky at first, a lot of the higher ups not agreeing with Tony's decision. But Pepper stood by my side every step of the way, knocking them down until I established myself.

Now the company is soaring since my take over. I've been putting a lot of money into developing agricultural technology, medical technology, along with so many other different avenues. Stark Industries has become the lead in each of these fields and is highly sought after to make deals.

Using my money, I moved Mark and Vanessa into a townhouse in Manhattan, which they are loving. They're so extremely proud of me and the work I am doing. Mark has been signed onto a private contracting job with Stark Industries, helping me develop hospitals around the country. Vanessa has become a nurse practitioner and is working in one of the hospitals I've developed.

MJ and Ned are newly dating and they're both in their third head at NYU. They're actually so incredibly cute together and are living in an apartment not too far away from campus. MJ is studying political science and Ned is studying engineering. Through my busy schedule, I try my best to meet up with them as much as I can.

Another two people I make a vow to meet with once a month is Pepper and Morgan. Morgan is eight years old now and is the sweetest and smartest little kid. She's so bright and happy, having a lust for life. Pepper is doing great as well, she's started the Tony Stark foundation, a charity to help children in poverty get the education they deserve.

Coming out of the dressing room, I give one last loving look at the dress. The bust and sleeves are lace that reach down to my wrists, covering up my scars. It's tight fitting to the waist, until it flares out in silky, tulle layers in a train behind me. Little diamonds are encrusted into the bodice. It's a custom made gown and the perfect custom made wedding dress I could have asked for.

I turn and head out to the front. Mel stands behind the counter and I smile at her, "Thank you so much, again."

She waves me off, "You are my easiest client, Lexi. You're just happy to trust me with what looks instead of trying to micromanage my style."