Chapter 22 - New York, 2012

Our portal opens and I land on my feet, looking around. The sounds of screams fill my ears, along with gun shots and explosions. A barrage of memories come to mind, all of them painful and I have to close my eyes for a second. This is the day my parents died and my entire life changed. But this point, they were already crushed to death.

Focus Lexi.

Pressing the button on my chest, my Quantum Realm suit disappears, leaving me in my regular suit. Steve walks forward in his Captain America suit, "All right, we all have our assignments. Two stones uptown, one stone down. All right, stay low. Keep an eye on the clock."

A loud noise comes from behind us and we turn, seeing Hulk smashing on of the Chitauri with a car, before jumping up and down on it and running off. Our eyes look back at Bruce, who covers his eyes, completely embarrassed.

"Maybe smash a few things along the way." Steve amends and Bruce sighs as he tears off his shirt, "I think is gratuitous but whatever."

He walks over towards the wreck, groaning pathetically before punching a car. He grunts and groans, picking up a motorcycle and tossing it across the street.

Steve shakes his head before turning to the rest of us, "All right, lets go."

We nod and Scott goes small, me leaning down and picking him up in my hand. I lift him up to my shoulder and he climbs on, burying himself under my collar. Tony grabs ahold of Cap and we fly across New York to Stark tower. We drop Steve off at the bottom before flying up to building across, looking through the window across from us.

"Better hustle Cap, things look like they're about wrapped up here." Tony states and Steve replies over the intercom, "Got it, I'm approaching the elevator now."

Tony and I fly in silently, sneaking past the group of 2012 Avengers and Loki. Tony and I remove our nanotech suits and watch from behind the partition. Loki looks on from the ground up towards their past selves, "If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now."

Tony from the past walks away, "All right, get him in his feet. We'll all stand around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free the clean up."

"Mr Rodgers, I almost forgot. That suit did nothing for your ass." Present Tony states and Cap replies over the speaker, "No one asked you to look, Tony."

I let out a silent chuckle and Tony mutters, "It's ridiculous."

"I think you look great Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." Scott states from my shoulder.

"Who gets the magic wand?" Nat from the past asks and one of the S.H.I.E.L.D agents answers her, "Strike teams coming to secure."

We hear a movement from next to us and Tony grips at my arm and pulls me back out of sight just in time for the elevator to open and a group S.H.I.E.L.D agents to exit. The leading man walks to Nat and holds his hands out, "I can take that off your hands."

"By all means." She states, handing it over to him. The man takes it and they watch as they stop it away in a case.

"Who are these guys?" Scott asks and Tony whispers, "They are S.H.I.E.L.D. Well, actually Hydra. But we didn't know that yet."

"Seriously? Those guys look like bad guys." Scott states and I frown down at him, "You're small, but you're talking loud."

We walk over to the to the elevator and Tony speaks, "Okay, you're up little buddy. There's the space stone."

Scott squats down on my shoulder, "All right. Flick me."

I line him up and do as he says, him soaring through the air. He lands on the case before they shut it, shaking him in. Tony and I turn and rush towards the window, jumping out the building. We plummet down, when I hit my chest and my suit takes over me,