Ghostface (one-shot)

You were at a house party and everything was off. Something wasn't right about how the air was setting and how tense it felt. You walked up the stairs to your best friends house and the phone rang on her desk. 

You answered it, not wanting it to be her parents and her not answer. "Hello?" you asked. "Wait. You're not Amanda." the voice said through the phone and also from behind you. You hung up the phone and turned around. 

There was a man, taller than you but sounded your age and he had a mask on and a black robe and he was holding a long knife. "Yeah, I'm not Amanda. I had to get away from that party. Are you going to do something with that or not?" you asked gesturing to the knife. 

He looked from the knife and back to you and stuck it in a pocket inside the robe. "Maybe we can get out of here?" he asked, gesturing to the window as he pulled off his mask and robe, he was kind of cute. "There are people everywhere, you're never getting out of here without being seen by someone and trust me when I say Amanda notices you if she doesn't know you." you said with a small shrug. 

"Shit." he muttered, as he heard someone walking up the stairs towards the room. You kicked his mask and robe into the closet and pushed him onto the bed, getting on top of him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed you back. 

The door swung open to a girl and her boyfriend. "Occupied!" you yelled before continuing to make out with the guy. "Oh shit, sorry!" the girl yelled and shut the door. You sat back up. "No one should both us for a while." you said with a smile and stood off the bed. The guy looked frozen. 

"My name is y/n by the way." you said sticking out a hand to him. He shook it, "Billy." he said with a smile and somewhat of a blush. You laughed and rolled your eyes. "I'll stay hiding out up here with you if you promise not to kill me." you said looking out the window again. "Deal." he said sitting up on the bed completely dumbfounded.