34-school

Finally, it was Friday. I love doing the read throughs, but filming starts tomorrow. It's not going to be crazy stuff considering it's the first day of the season, but we'll be going on set and blocking some of the smaller scenes. Even cooler, a van drives us to set everyday since we'll be filming at different locations.
On Friday's we have longer work days because we also have school. Once filming starts we'll have school every day, but for now, only Fridays. After today's read through, we went into holding (basically where actors go when they aren't working). Sadie and Caleb are in the same grade, Finn and Gaten are in the same grade, and Noah Millie And I are in the same grade so we all have different time slots for school. Caleb and Sadie actually have school before filming and then finish work right after. Noah, Millie and I have the first session after filming followed by Finn and Gaten. I walked into the temporary school room and sat on a bean bag chair. We have a comfortable school room because they cut us some slack considering we also have a six hour work day on same days.
"Hello everyone," our teachers Jess smiled. She's a really relaxed teacher. She'll talk to us about our lives and she's even gone on live-streams with us before.
"Jess do we have to work today?" Noah asked.
"We have to go to over a few things but it's gonna be a short day."
"Yessss I have a lot of Netflix to catch up on," Millie smiled. We were working on I don't even know what when I heard a knock on the door.
     "Come in!" Jess exclaimed while writing on a whiteboard. The door creaked open and my makeup artist Veronica came in. Yep, the Veronica that made me confess my feelings for Noah. That Veronica.
"Hey Jess," she whispered so she wouldn't interrupt. "Can I borrow Paige for a quick few minutes?" Jess nodded and Veronica motioned for me to follow her. "I just need to test out some products before filming," she told me. We walked into my dressing room and sat me on the couch. I grabbed onto a pink fluffy pillow and she opened up her box of makeup.  "Nice to see you again! It's been a while!" She smiled.
      "Nice to see you too!" I replied.
      "How are things?" She asked.
     "Good," I nodded.
      "How is..." she started. I raised an eyebrow. She sighed. "Noah," she finished.
       "Oh," I laughed. "Well we're actually sort of dating now." Her mouth dropped.
        "No way!" She laughed.
       "But don't tell anyone!" I quickly realized. "We're not really...well sort of, but we don't wanna ruin filming so we're unofficial."
     "Aw," she gushed. "Y'all are the cutest." I smiled.
      "So here's what I have to test," she said as she took out a few shades of concealer and foundation. She tested them on different parts of my face and within a few minutes I was done and went back to school. Jess handed out a worksheet for us to finish for next class and we left.
       "That was the easiest school day ever," Millie commented. "Except I have to go to makeup now, but then I can do home and watch Netflix!"
       "Bye mills!" I chuckled. She waved and ran off to her dressing room.
       "She's drinking way too much coffee recently," Noah laughed. I nodded.
       "She's insane sometimes."
       "Do you have a ride home?" He asked me.
      "I think so. I just have to call my aunt and ask her." I took out my phone but paused when I came to a realization.
"Shoot I forgot, we're going to this dinner tonight so she and my mom are out getting their nails done...and I was supposed to go home with Sadie but she's in school."
"No prob, my mom can drive you," Noah shrugged.
"Thanks so much," I sighed.
"What time is the dinner?" He asked.
"7:00," I told him. He looked at his phone. "That means you have approximately three and a half hours until you have to go...wanna come over for a little?" He asked. I smiled.
"Sure," I replied. "But I should get home by 6ish so I have time to get ready." He nodded.
"No prob. Let me just call my mom." He took out his phone and put it to his ear. "Hey mom, we're done," he started. I could hear Mrs. Schnapp talking quietly.
"Ok, I'm on my way."
"Ok thanks, and can Paige come over for a little bit?"
"Yeah! Of course!" He smiled.
"Ok, thanks mom!" He hung up and we walked outside.