22- You know I...

"What do you need to tell us?" Noah asked. Ross and Matt looked to eachother.
"Well," Matt started. "Will and Bailey have a lot of really intense scenes this season, and you're both doing incredible, but we just aren't seeing the connection we really need to." Well that sucks.
      "What do you mean?" I asked. I immediately regretted it after.
      "It's not a secret that Will and Bailey are gonna end up together," Ross sighed. Matt looked at him awkwardly. "And we just wanna make sure you guys are comfortable enough together to really show that."
      "Well we are close enough," Noah replied. "We're like best friends."
      "Oh yeah we know," Matt assured. "But we just wanna talk to you quickly about what this season has in store for you guys."
      "Ok, I just need to use the bathroom first," I said. They nodded and I ran off. I wasn't gonna leave. I knew we had to do this. I honestly just needed to pee.

Noah's POV

      "Ok guys what up," I asked. They looked at me suspiciously.
     "What?" Ross asked.
      "What is this?"
      "We just told-"
      "No," I started. "What is it really? I saw you guys talking to Sadie earlier and when I asked her, she said "private business" and now all of the sudden you want to talk to us. I know why you're doing." They paused.
      "Should we just tell them?" Matt asked. His either nodded. "Let's wait until Paige comes back.

Paige's POV

      I walked back into the room with Noah and the Duffers, and Matt looked really nervous. "What's going on?" I asked. The Duffers looked to eachother before Ross took a deep breath.
     "Sit down guys," he said. Noah and I awkwardly walked to the table and sat next to eachother. Matt and Ross sat across from us. "We actually called you here for a slightly different reason."
      "Which is?" I prompted. Ross sighed again.
      "We don't mean to interfere with your personal lives, but Sadie talked to us today about some stuff that happened with you guys earlier this month." I looked down at my lap and I could tell I was blushing. How could Sadie talk to them about this? I like to keep my personal and work lives separate and I think she knows I wouldn't want them to know about Noah.
     "What did she tell you?" Noah asked nervously.
     "I don't wanna go into detail," Ross started. "But it sort of affects some of the upcoming scenes. I just wanna warn you guys...Paige mostly since she's new...Finn, Gaten, Caleb, they're really embarrassing sometimes. I just don't you to feel awkward during the kissing scene."
      "Oh,"I said blushing like crazy. "I mean, I don't think it will be any more awkward. I've kissed loads of guys." I'm pretty sure Noah realized that wasn't true.
"Oh ok," Matt replied. "Well, that's gonna be one of the first scenes we shoot, probably next month, because we need a bunch of extras for it."
"Gotcha," I responded quickly. "Is that all?" I asked.
"Yeah I think," Ross said looking to Matt. Matt nodded.
"You're free to go," he smiled. Noah and I waved goodbye to them and walked outside. We both texted our mom/aunt and waited patiently. There were a few seconds of silence before Noah spoke.
"Hey, I'll talk to Finn, Gaten, and Caleb and make sure they don't give us a hard time, ok?" Noah said generously.
"It's fine, really," I laughed. "I just feel bad for you."
"Me?" He asked chuckling. "Why?"
"I know you like Millie," I told him. "I heard Caleb and Gaten talking about it one day."
"I'm sorry what?" Noah laughed. "I like Millie? Since when?"
"I don't know, never mind. It's just what I heard," I apologized. "Forget it." Noah still had an amused face on.
"Don't act like you don't know," he chuckled.
"What are you talking about?" I asked annoyed.
"Paige, we both know what I'm talking about," he said still sort of laughing. "I'm pretty sure everyone in the cast knows, so you can quit the act."
"What act?" I asked really getting annoyed now.
"It's obvious Paige. I know you know." Noah was staring at me and I looked into his hazel eyes. I still had no idea what he was talking about. I saw his Mom's car pull up and he looked over to her. "Gotta go," he said.
      "But," I started. But he pulled me into a hug. He turned his head so his face faced my ear. He suddenly whispered,
      "You know I like you." And that's when everything froze.