32- sweatshirt

The next morning I woke up bright and early for a read through. I forgot to warn Dylan, so at 7:00 I had to kick him out so I could get ready. In Atlanta, the temperature is weird. Today's high is 75 degrees while the low is 40. I had no idea how to dress. I would only be out until around 10 and until then it would be pretty warm, so I threw on a yellow T-shirt and shorts. On days when I have to go to set early, Aunt Gia has a bagel ready for my downstairs and I eat it on the way there.
      We jumped in the car and Mom came along to see what it was like. The drive to set was filled with Mom asking questions about the cast, crew, and my filming schedule. "You have to send me pictures!" She gushed.
      "Mom, we cant take pictures!" I sighed.
      "Oh right... do it secretly."
      We finally arrived at set and Aunt Gia and Mom waved goodbye. I ran inside, checked in, and then went to the read through room. Finn and Sadie were already inside. "What are the tags saying today?" I asked.
      "Check for yourself," Finn answered. Around the table it went David, Winona, Noah, me, Millie, Finn, Gaten, Caleb, Sadie. The smaller parts aren't included in read-throughs.
"I can't tell what this one is," I shrugged. Finn nodded. Once everyone got to set, Matt and Ross gave their daily run down.
"Ok guys," Matt started. "Today is the snowball episode!" He exclaimed in a fake rocker voice.
"Yes!" Millie smiled
"In this season the snowball won't be as big of a deal. It will be more what happens during it."
"What happens?" Noah asked.
"Basically, Hopper accidentally opened a sort of portal or riff into the upside down for a few seconds and gets trapped inside. While he's in there, he's going to find the bodies of Sarah, his daughter, and Baileys sister who we thought died of cancer."
      "So the demogorgon took both of them?" I asked. Ross nodded. They were brilliant.
      "Also, during all of this, Hopper will be communicating with Will and Bailey through a walkie talkie in the AV room."
     "Awesome!" Noah exclaimed. "Where's everyone else?" Matt looked to Ross and Ross nodded.
      "What we were thinking is that Bailey started having a panic attack while she's dancing with Will because of a trigger that we didn't exactly choose yet, so Will takes her to the AV room to calm her down."
      "And that's when we kiss?" I guessed. He nodded. "Gotcha..."
      "Shouldn't have a hard time doing that," Finn mumbled. I kicked him under the table.

      We started the read through and it got to the snowball scene. "Hey uh, Bailey?" Noah asked. "Wanna...you know...dance?"
      "With you?" I asked.
      "I mean...maybe?"
      "...yeah...yeah I do." In the script we stood up and started dancing. Only this season it was way less awkward than Will and the other girl. It said that the cameras pan across the whole dance before a close up on Bailey and she starts hyperventilating. "Hey Will," I said nervously.
     "Are you ok?" Noah asked. I shook my head.
     "No...no I...I need to take a minute."
      "Come with me," Noah said. Here's where we go to the AV room. By now, Bailey is supposed to be full on crying.
      "What happened?" Noah asked.
      "I- I don't know," I stuttered while pretending to cry.
       "It's ok, please, trust me. Your ok." Noah said calmly. If I was actually having a panic attack that definitely would calm me down.
      "I- I know. I just-" here Will is supposed to wipe away a tear off my face.
      "You ok?" He asked.
      "Yea I think so." The script read: "pause. Will and Bailey make eyecontact and then both lean in and kiss for a few seconds."  Everyone giggled or "oohed". I looked to Noah and he smirked at me. I shook my head and tried not to laugh.
      "I'm sorry I-" Noah started as Will.
     "No," I started. "Don't be sorry." The two hug and are interrupted by Hopper calling. I know you guys don't really care too much about that part, so I'll skip until after the read through.
      "I love it!" Millie smiled. "Best episode yet."
      "Now Dustin will be the only one without a kiss!" Gaten complained.
      "Gaten you have a girlfriend," Finn reminded. "Don't complain." He sighed and nodded.
      "Wait, besides Gaten you've all had your first kisses filmed!" Ross exclaimed laughing. Everyone looked to Noah and I. I immediately turned red.
      "Wait a second!" Matt smiled. "Did you two-"
      "Ok guys that's enough!" I interrupted. "Gotta get going on home!"
      "Ok ok," Matt snickered. "You're dismissed!" We all walked out talking. "Guys, lets go get pizza," Finn suggested.
      "Ew!" Millie said. "Finn you know I hate pizza!"
     "I know, we can go to the place that also has pasta and salad!" He defended. She nodded.
     "Ok ok," she laughed.
     "I'm in," I said. "Same," everyone said at different times.
      "I can't," Caleb sighed. "I have some Skype interview."
      "That's cool!" I smiled. He nodded.
      "Anyway, see you guys tomorrow!" Caleb walked outside and got into his moms car.
"We can walk to the pizza place it's only a block over," Finn told me. We went outside and started walking. It got colder since this morning but I could deal with it. We got to the place and ordered a pie and Millie got her salad. "It's full inside," Finn said looking around. "But we can sit outside."
"Ok cool," Noah said. We walked outside and there was a nice table with just enough seats. It went: Finn, Noah, Me, Sadie, Gaten, Millie, we opened up the box of pizza and started eating. "Today's episode was so good," Noah said. Everyone nodded agreeing.
"The Sarah plot is genius," Millie pointed out. "And that kiss is pretty sweet." Noah smiled. A breeze of wind blew by and I shivered.
"Are you cold?" Noah asked. I shrugged.
"It's a little breezy but I'm fine." Noah shook his head and began taking off his sweatshirt. No way. I thought this only happened in movies. It was his navy blue adidas one that he wears everywhere. "Take my sweatshirt," he said handing it to me."
      "Are you sure?" I asked.
     "Yeah, I was too hot anyway." I smiled and put it on.
      "Oh my god!" Millie smiled. I blushed (no way right). "You two are just the cutest!"
      "Keep it," Noah told me. I smiled and he kissed me gently on the cheek. I guess the whole "act like bf and gf in private" thing was over.