27-JUST FRICKING...

A/N- I'm gonna start making the chapters a bit longer

Noah invited us to sleep over, but I felt really bad because I've barely spent any nights at home with my Aunt Gia, so I said no for this time. My Aunt came to pick me up at around 11 and Noah walked me down. "Are you sure you can't stay?" He asked as we stepped into the elevator.
"Yeah," i sighed. "I feel bad."
"I get it," he nodded. "But it won't be the same without you." He extended his arms for a hug and I hugged him back. I squeezed him tightly in the privacy of the elevator.
"Things are going really well," I told him. "With keeping it a secret and everything." He nodded.
"But do you think after we film the kissing scene we can tell them?" He asked. I nodded.
"I mean I think everyone knows we like eachother," I blushed.
"Is it hot in here too?" He asked. I smirked.
"How do you always notice I'm blushing?" I teased. "You're always staring at me?"
"Yeah," he said honestly. This made me blush more. "I'm just kidding, I'm sorry that was supposed to sound cute but it just sounded creepy." I laughed as he shook his head.
     "It's fine," I chuckled. "It was kinda cute... kinda creepy."
"I tried," he shrugged. "I guess I'll never be as cute as you." I felt my face go red once again.
"Man, you should carry ice packs with you!" Noah chuckled.
"Oh my god Noah, you know you're trying to make me blush," I groaned. He held up his hands surrendering.
"Never said I wasn't." The elevator door opened and I saw my Aunts car outside. We walked to the door and Noah opened it for me. My aunt rolled down her window and waved.
"Noah!" She exclaimed. He waved and walked over.
"Hi, I don't think we've officially met," he said. "I'm Noah Schnapp."
"Oh, I know," Aunt Gia smiled shaking his hand. "Paige talks about the cast all the time. I'm her Aunt Gia."
"Really nice to meet you," Noah smiled.
"Did everyone get picked up yet?" Aunt Gia asked.
"Everyone else is sleeping over," I explained.
"Wait, why aren't you?" She asked.
"I felt bad that I haven't been spending a lot of time with you," i answered.
"Oh my god Paige!" She laughed. "You're too much! This is your time to be spending with friends!" Noah looked to me.
"You can still stay over if you want," he offered. I looked to Aunt Gia and she nodded enthusiastically.
"I'd love too, and thanks Aunt G."
"No problem. Do you need anything?" She asked. I shook my head.
"I should be good, I think," I answered. She smiled and winked to me while Noah wasn't looking at her.
"Well have fun, and Noah it's nice to finally meet you."
"You too," he exclaimed. Aunt Gia waved and drove away. Noah looked to me and smiled.
"Hey, looks like I'll be able to see you blushing some more tonight," he laughed. I chuckled and pushed him towards the door to his apartment. We got back into the elevator and pressed the 13. "Your Aunt is so cool," Noah said.
"She was just trying to get you to like her I think," i guessed.
"What?" He laughed.
"She kinda knows I like you," I blushed.
"Really? How?" He asked.
"She overheard Sadie and I."
"Oh," Noah started. "Well my mom kinda knows I like you."
"Really? How?" I quoted him.
"Sadie kinda screamed it when she was over once..." he said shaking his head. Classic Sadie. We got upstairs and Noah opened the door.
"Hey Noah how was dropping of your girlfriend?" Finn asked before I walked in.
"Hey Finn," I said. He looked up shocked.
"Wait, what?" He asked confused. We explained how I could stay and Finn seemed a bit embarrassed. I don't know why though. He already talks about Naige all the time.
     "Just ignore that girlfriend comment then," he shook his head and I laughed.
     "I guess it's smart you came in comfy clothes so you don't have to change," Millie said pointing to my sweats.
     "True," I chuckled. "So what were you guys doing before we came up?"
      "Just talking," Sadie yawned. "What do you guys wanna do now?"
    "Wait," Noah said. "I just realized, we're having a sleepover with the whole cast right now!"
     "Oh my god it's our first one!" Gaten exclaimed. "Because Caleb and Sadie weren't sure if they were gonna stay over and Paige just changed her mind!"
      "Wow wait until my mom realizes," Noah sighed.
     "Oh I feel bad," I winced. "Is she gonna be mad I'm staying last minute?"
     "If it was anyone else, maybe," Noah explained. "But she loves you."
     "Just like Noah," Finn whispered to Gaten. Noah heard and took off his shoe and threw it at Finn.
      "Violent!" He laughed. Noah shrugged and took off his other shoe. "So what do you wanna do?" We all shrugged.
"Do you wanna just talk?" Millie asked. "Deep conversations are the best."
      "I was actually wondering what filming is like," I said curiously.
     "Oh it's so much fun," Millie answered. "The sci-fi effects are so cool and the sets seem so fake until they're in post."
     "I can't wait," I smiled.
     "Filming starts so soon," Finn realized. "What's the first scene we're doing?"
      "I think it's the Will and Bailey fight and then the snowball scene when the demodogs Hopper set loose break in."
      "Wait the demodogs breaks into the snowball?" Caleb asked surprised.
      "Yeah!" Finn exclaimed. "Remember Matt told us this! He said Hooper accidentally opened the gate for a few minutes and a few demodogs got out and the destroy the snowball and attack a bunch of people..." he reminded him. Caleb shrugged. "And then the kids all hide in the AV room and that's when Will and Bailey kiss." Everyone looked to Noah and me and smirked.
      "Why does everything come back to Naige?!" I screamed.
      "Because it's amazing," Sadie said blankly.
      "But hold up, I thought Noah and Paige are dancing together and then kissing..." Caleb said.
      "No, they're all making a plan and Will is explaining what happened with the upside down and it gets really sad and intense or something and Bailey kisses him."
      "Wait, I have to kiss him?" I asked nervously.
      "Well yeah, what did you think?" Millie asked.
      "I don't know I guess I thought it would be mutual."
      "Well in the end it will be," Gaten shrugged. "You just start it."
      "Plus you don't HAVE to," Noah started. "You GET to." I rolled my eyes and shoved him.
      "Ooh," Caleb said in a high-pitched voice.
      "Any Lucas and Max kisses this season?" I asked teasingly. Sadie sent me a death stare and I sent her an apologetic shrug.
      "I doubt it," Caleb shrugged looking down. Gaten started talking and Caleb was twiddling his fingers. Oh my god. He likes Sadie. How could I miss that? He's always staring at her and trying to talk to her. I was also 90% sure Sadie liked him. She hinted at it but never straight out said it because she's pretty shy about that.
"Hey guys," i interrupted Gaten. "I have one more dare."
"Ok," Millie said. "Go ahead."
"Caleb," I started. "I dare you to kiss Sadie. Right here right now."
"Oh god," he laughed and his face darkened.
"You've done it before," Finn pointed out. Sadie was smiling but shaking her head.
"Caleb, Caleb," Noah started chanting. We all joined in until he stopped us.
"Fine!" He exclaimed. "I don't even care anymore I've done it like 10 times for the snowball. Sadie?" Sadie shrugged.
"I honestly don't care anymore." They sat next to eachother and Caleb counted from 3 to 1. Then they kissed. Everyone "awed" as they separated. Sadie nodded and moved back to sitting next to me.
"Happy?" She asked me.
"Very," I nodded. She looked to see who was looking and she whispered to me. "You know?"
I looked to her and nodded. She rolled were eyes but winked to me.
"Well now I have another dare," Caleb said loudly. "Paige..." i knew where this was going and I immediately regretted daring him. "Why don't you practice for filming and kiss Noah." I buried my face in Sadie's shoulder and she held my head.
"Don't upset the baby," she laughed.
"Sadie, I love how you're the oldest and Paige is the youngest yet you're best friends."
"Yeah," i started kind of changing the subject. "We don't really notice the age difference. We're just best friends."
"Ok Paige don't change the topic," Caleb said. "You gonna practice?" I looked to Noah and he shrugged.
"Do you want to?" I asked half dreading and half kinda...hopeful?
"Sure," he sighed. "Easier to get my first kiss over with here with my friends than in front of a crew and my mom."
"Oh my god, I'll have to do it with my Aunt," I groaned. "Wait, first kiss?" I asked. He nodded. "Oh."
"It's not yours?" He asked. I shook my head.
"It is my first, I just assumed you've kissed somebody I guess."
"Aww," Sadie coohed. "Now you have to kiss!"
"Fine!" I exclaimed and turned to Noah. "You sure you're ok with this?" I asked. He nodded.
"We'll have to do it eventually," he pointed out. "And if we practice, it'll take less takes while filming."
"Ok," I nodded. "I'm really sorry if I suck."
"You're fine," he chuckled.
"Just fricking kiss!" Finn exclaimed.
"Calm down!" I told him. "Give is a minute or I'll make you and Mills kiss." That shut him up.
"Sorry," Finn whispered.
"Ok, lets just get this done..." Noah said. "Ready?" I nodded. "3..." He started. "2..." I began leaning towards him as he whispered, "1..."