3-Off to Atlanta

About a month later, I was getting on a plane to Atlanta, Georgia. I felt as if a bowling ball was in my stomach and rolling around. I was heading to where they film Stranger Things to meet all the kids. We would start filming a few weeks later. I was staying with my Aunt Gia who lived pretty close to the set. It was pretty lucky she did because then my whole family might have had to come to Georgia too, and that's a lot of money.
     I boarded the plane and looked down at my ticket. "11-A" Yes, I had aisle seat! I kept walking until I reached the 11th (hehe) row and sat in the aisle seat. I wondered who'd be sitting next to me. I had only ever traveled with my mom, dad, twin brother Dylan, and younger sister Ella. We always took up a whole row.
     I didn't have to wait long to find out. Only a few minutes later, an older man came trudging down the aisle. He smiled at me and squished into the window seat. I shuffled in my seat. I felt kind of awkward just sitting there, so I put on my head phones and shuffled my favorite Spotify playlist

Black magic on Mulholland drive
Swimming pools under desert skies
Drinking white whine in the blushing light
Just another LA devotee

Sunsets on the evil eye
Invisible to the Hollywood shrine
Always on the hunt for a little more time
Just another LA Devotee

Just another
Just another oh oh
Just another
Just another oh oh
Just another
Just another oh oh
Just another LA devotee

My song was interrupted my a young boy walking up to me.
     "Excuse me," He said quietly as he slid in front of me to sit in the middle seat.
     "Sorry," I replied.
     "No prob." He put his small carry-on on the floor and reclined his seat back a little. He looked about my age, maybe a little younger. I was super nervous about meeting the Stranger Things cast, so I decided to practice on him.
      "How are you?" I asked.
      "I'm good, thanks!" He exclaimed as he reached into his bag. "How are you?"
     "Great, thanks."

The plane started to take off. The older man in the window was snoring.

     "Where are you from?" He asked.
     "New York," I replied. "What about you?"
     "Same! What part?"
     "Scarsdale," i said nervously. I wasn't usually comfortable giving out private information like that.
     "No way, me too!" He chuckled. "I'm surprised I've never seen you. How old are you?"
     "13," I smiled. His jaw dropped.
     "Me too!" He started laughing. "Do you go to the public school?"
     "No, I'm an actress, so I do homeschooling." His eyes grew wide and his mouth dropped even lower.
     "You're kidding?" He laughed. "Same here! Except, I go back and forth." I smiled. "Wow, we have a lot in common."
     "Yeah," i giggled. You wouldn't happen to be going to Georgia to film a Netflix show would you?" I joked. He slammed his hand down on the armrest and looked at me. "What?" I asked.
     "You're Paige Teller aren't you?" He asked.
     "What? How'd you know that?" I asked confused. He stuck out his hand.
     "Noah Schnapp."

Time skip brought to you by Gaten singing "Oh my god"

     I left the plane with my bags. "This was so crazy!" I laughed.
     "Yeah," Noah laughed back. "It was really awesome to meet you!"
"Same!" I smiled. He smiled back. "Well, I'm meeting my Aunt at the front entrance," I sighed. "I'll see you later!" I started walking the opposite direction when I heard a voice.
"Wait! Paige!" Noah yelled. I turned around quickly to see him running towards me. "Can i have your phone number?"
"Oh yeah, totally," I replied pulling out my phone. "Here, put yours in my phone and I'll put mine in yours." He nodded and handed me his phone. I went into contacts and made a new contact:
Paige Teller😝😀

I then added my phone number and even my email just in case he wanted it for some reason. I smiled and we switched phones.
"Oh!" He exclaimed. "Also do you have Instagram?"
"Yeah It's @paige.teller," I said as he searched it. I saw him click on my account and follow it. Sure I was an actress, but I had only been in a few short films and things before this, so I only had about 5k followers.
"There, I followed you," he smiled brightly.
"Well i gotta go meet my Aunt but I'll see you tomorrow!" I waved.
"Bye Paige!" He waved back and we went out separate ways. I didn't feel too nervous about tomorrow anymore