10-whats it like?

Millie and Finn were putting on their shoes getting read to leave. I knew I had to talk to Millie for a minute. Just to ask her a question. When Noah and Finn were talking, I tapped her. "Millie," I whispered. She looked over. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" She nodded.
     "Noah I'm just going to use the bathroom," Millie winked at me pulling me aside into Noah's room. "What is it?"
     "I just wanted to know... what's it like to have a sleepover with JUST one of the guys?" She smiled.
     "Don't be nervous! It's just like hanging out with Sadie and I except you can't borrow his clothes." I laughed.
     "But what do we do? What do I talk about?"
     "Noah's really easy to talk to. Just bring up something you're interested in. I guarantee it'll start a conversation," she said putting her hand on my shoulder. "It'll be ok."
     "I know," I sighed. "I just don't want them to think I'm an idiot."
     "I'm pretty sure Noah already thinks very highly of you," she whispered and winked. I shoved her arm and scoffed. "But can I ask you something and you have to answer honestly?" I nodded. "Do you like Noah back?" I gulped.
     "I don't know," I sighed looking down. "He's great and all, but I just met him. I know we're going to be really good friends though." We both smiled at the end.
     "Good," She said. "Well, I gotta go." She gave me a hug. "See you tomorrow Paige!" Millie walked out first and I followed. Noah hugged her and she left.

     After Finn and Millie were gone, Noah and I went back to his room. "So Paige," He started. "How do you like the cast so far?" I smiled.
    "You guys are pretty awesome," I replied honestly. "It's only been two days but it feels like forever." He smiled.
     "I can't wait to see our dressing rooms tomorrow!" Noah squealed.
     "Same!" I smiled. "I've never had my own dressing room."
"They're pretty cool," Noah smiled. "And we also get to talk to our makeup designers and stuff to see what we'll have put on our faces every day." I laughed at the last part.
     "So what do you wanna do?" I asked.
     "Anything you want," He said slowly. "Sorry that sounded kinda creepy."
     "Oh its fine, it didn't," I lied.
"Well, Anyway, we could do whatever," he replied. I felt kind of awkward. This happened any time i met a new friend. We just sat around awkwardly not knowing what to do. I don't know what I thinking, but I exploded.
"Don't do that," I sighed.
     "What?" He asked.
     "Don't say we can do whatever. What do YOU like to do? What do you and... I don't know... Millie do when you hang out? I wanna get to know YOU. Not the you that does what I want." His eyes widened and he smiled.
"Wow," he chuckled.
"Sorry," I blushed.
"No, don't be," he insisted. "That was amazing!" I blushed deeper. "Well, Millie and I usually just hang out or watch movies or something." I nodded. "Oh and we love going live and talking to fans."
     "Ok," I shrugged. "Let's go live." Noah's eyebrows raised and he smiled.
     "You're pretty cool Paige," He exclaimed. I smiled.
     "You're not too bad yourself Schnapp." Noah turned on his phone and started a live video. We talked, asked questions, listened to music, and even guested a few fans. At around 12, we ended it. Noah yawned.
     "Wanna lie down and get ready to sleep?" He asked. I nodded.
     "We need to be up early tomorrow to go to set," I reminded him. He gasped.
    "Right! I forgot! And our call time is 8:00! We better get to bed." We turned off the lights and I set up my sleeping bag on the floor. We were lying down for a few minutes when Noah whispered to me. "Paige?" He spoke softly.
     "Yeah?" I whispered back.
     "You're pretty awesome, you know that?" I smiled gently.
     "Thanks Noah," I replied. "You're pretty awesome too."

Timeskip brought to you by Mews

     The next morning, we woke up to an alarm Noah had set for 6:00. I yawned and got up. He did the same. "I'm gonna get changed," I said rummaging through my bag for my clothes. I grabbed them and headed to the bathroom. I was wearing a blue romper and I threw my hair into a bun. I came back into Noah's room to see he had changed.
     "My mom made waffles," he said happily. "Wait, do you Ike waffles?"
     "Yeah," I laughed. He smiled.
     "Good, it would be bad if you didn't." We walked into the kitchen and sat down.
     "Morning," Mrs. Schnapp smiled. "Paige, how'd you sleep?"
     "Great," I smiled. She nodded.
     "Are you excited to see your dressing rooms?" We both nodded.

     We finished our breakfast pretty quickly and got ready to leave. Noah's mom dropped us off at the studios and we immediately saw Millie at the door. She waved wildly.
     "Hey!" I exclaimed running over.
     "Hi!" She gave me a hug and then gave one to Noah. "Let's go inside." She Let Noah go in front and then whispered in my ear. "How was it?" I gave her a thumbs up and she smiled. As soon as we walked in, we saw Matt as Ross handing Gaten a paper. Matt eyed us and waved.
     "Noah, Millie, Paige!" He waved us over and sorted through his papers. He first handed one to Millie, then me, then Noah. I looked at the paper. It had a list of what I'd do when I came to film each day. It also had my dressing room number which was "6B." I felt Millie looking over my shoulder.
     "I have 6A!" She gasped. "We're right next to each other!" I jumped.
     "Yes!" I exclaimed. "What about you Noah?"
     "5D," He said. "That's pretty close to the 6s." I smiled reassuringly. I could tell he was upset. "Gaten, was about you?"
     "5C!" He gave Noah a high-five.
     "Let's go see them!" I exclaimed. Millie and I ran to the "6" hallway. Our rooms were directly across from each other. On one side I saw a star with "Paige Teller" written in bold letters. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. Whoa.