4-Im Paige

My Aunt welcomed me to her small, but beautiful home. She emptied out the guests  room for me to stay for the next few months. I unpacked my bags, and met her in the kitchen for dinner. Since my plane landed at around 5, we didn't have much time to talk or catch up. We really just did what we had to do.
     I was in bed by 10:00 on my phone. I was scrolling through my Instagram when I saw a selfie that Noah took of the two of us on the plane on his account. It was captioned: "@milliebobbybrown look who I met on the plane- with @paige.teller😝🤞✈️" seconds after he posted that, I started getting hundreds upon hundreds of new followers. I don't think they even knew I was going to be on Stranger Things. They just wanted as much interaction with Noah as possible.
     After digesting the fact that I had just received over 1,000 new followers because of one post, I decided to text Noah. I went into my contacts and found the contact he made:

Noah Schnapp✈️🙂

"Hey, how was the drive home?" I texted. Within a minute, he responded.
     "Great! There's like no traffic in Georgia compared to NY😂"
     "Lol Ikr"
     "I can't wait to see you again tomorrow. Everyone's so excited to meet you! Especially Millie."
     "Well tell everyone I'm very excited to meet them too," I just sent the text when I decided to open Instagram again and see what was going on. I was suddenly tagged in a ton of pictures! There were pictures of Noah and I in the airport! Fans must of seen him! Almost all of the captions said things like "Noah's secret gf?" Or "Who is the mystery girl?" Man I couldn't wait until they saw I was just new to the cast.

Time skip brought to you by the fact that Noah deserves an awkward like ASAP

     My Aunt dropped me off at the studio the next morning at 9 AM. The Duffers insisted we have a brunch to get to know each other. Wow they're like middle-aged women. First impressions matter, so I planned out my outfit the night before. I'd wear a striped black and white off the shoulder shirt and jeans. My hair was mostly down with a small section up in a bun. I was crazy nervous out of my mind when I walked in the building.
      As soon as I set foot in the building, I saw Ross and Matt.
      "Hi Paige!" Ross said. "The kids are in there," he said pointing to a room.
     "Are all of them here?" I asked not wanting to be last.
     "No, Gaten and Caleb aren't yet," Matt assured me. "But Millie, Sadie, Finn, and Noah are." I felt a calming wave brush over me when I heard Noah's name. "Speaking of which, we heard you already met Noah?"
     "Oh yeah," I laughed. "It was so funny!"
     "That's good that you met him, considering Will is Baileys love interest."
      "What?" I asked surprised.
     "Nothing, we're still finalizing the script," Ross said quickly. I nodded suspiciously as I walked to the room where the kids were. I took a deep breath before turning the doorknob. As soon as I opened the door, all eyes were on me. Noah smiled brightly and waved me over.
     "Paige!" He said happily giving me a hug.
      "Hi!" I exclaimed. As soon as we separated, Millie gave me a hug.
     "Hi, I'm Millie. It's so nice to meet you," she said in her British accent.
     "You too," I replied. Finn waved.
     "I'm Finn," he smiled.
     "Paige," I smiled back. Nice to meet you."
     "So this is the girl you've been texting about Noah," Sadie laughed. I look over at him expecting him to be blushing, but he wasn't. He nodded.
    "It was so cool, our seats were literally next to each other," he exclaimed.
    "And you're both from Scarsdale, and are both twins, and love clif bars," Sadie quoted. Wow, Noah really was talking about me a lot. He started laughing and he walked over to me and grabbed my hand.
"Here, sit next to me," he said smiling. I saw Millie and Sadie exchange looks. "So are you excited?" He asked.
"Definitely," I nodded. "This is my first major role."
"Well, Noah's told us lots about you," Sadie started. "But why don't you tell us some stuff?"
"Um, ok," I said awkwardly. "Well, I live in New York, I have a twin brother Dylan, a younger sister Ella, I started acting when I was 9... I don't really know what else to say."
"Oh, that's enough. sorry, didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," Sadie apologized.
"It's ok," I assured.
"So, do you know anything about Bailey?" Millie asked. I shook my head.
"Not really," I admitted. "All the Duffers told me is that she has a past of abuse or something and that she's going to be close friends with the boys later on." Millie nodded.
"Well I guess the best things are surprises," she pointed out.

Time skip brought to you by James Corden and the upside-downs

Once Gaten and Caleb came, we ate some brunch, talked, and got to know each other better. I had a really nice connection with Millie and Sadie. I even really got along with Finn. I felt like these people really understood me. Especially Noah. We just had so much in common and it was so easy to talk to him.
Once everyone was leaving, Millie asked Sadie and I if we wanted to come over to her house for a sleepover. I texted my aunt and she said it was fine. Millie told me not to worry about bringing clothes over or anything that I could just borrow hers. She was staying with her mom and sister only a few miles from the studios. Her mom came to pick us up and drive us to Millie's house.
     We got into Millie's mom's white minivan and buckled our seatbelts. Millie sat in the front seat, and Sadie and I sat in the row behind. "Hello girls!" Mrs. Brown greeted in an identical accent to Millie's. I smiled. "You must be Paige! I'm Millie's mum."
     "Nice to meet you," I replied happily.
     "Millie has been so excited to meet you! Yet another girl on set!" I smiled and looked at Millie who was giving her mom a "stop talking" face. Sadie snickered.
     "Mum, can we sleep in the basement tonight?" Millie asked. Mrs. Brown nodded.
     "I suppose," she said. "Just don't let Ava know or else she'll be jealous and want to sleep with you."
     "Ava's my little sister," Millie explained to me. I nodded. "She's five."
     "Aw, that's cute," I smiled.
     "No not really, she's sort of a devil," Millie said with a straight face which made me start to laugh.
     "Why didn't you ask Noah to come over?" Mrs Brown asked.
     "He's going to a dinner with his family," Millie replied.
     "Oh, ok," Mrs. Brown sighed. "I guess it's better off that Paige's first sleepover is only girls."
     "I don't think she'd mind," Millie said. "You two seemed to get long great today!" I nodded.
     "We have a lot in common," I shrugged trying my best to make sure it didn't sound like I liked him or anything. Girls and guys can't be friends without people thinking they like each other.
     "Maybe next time," Millie said as we pulled into the Brown's driveway.