26-Truth or Dare

"Dare baby," Noah replied dramatically rubbing his hands together. "Whatcha got?" Millie thought for a minute before responding, "I dare you to call Chloe."
     "She's on vacation and there's a 5 hour time difference," he shook his head.
      "Exactly," Millie smirked. Noah's eyes grew wide.
      "It's like 3AM there, she'll be so pissed at me!" He argued.
      "Chicken?" She taunted. He rolled his eyes and picked up his phone. I saw him dial a number before putting his phone on speaker. It rang around 4 times before the ringing was interrupted.
      "Noah?" A tired voice asked. "What do you want?"
     "Hey Chlo," Noah said scared. "So, Millie dared me to call you because we're playing truth or dare sorry."
      "Ugh you suck," she sighed. "Wait is that girl you like there?" Everyone "oohed."
      "What girl I like?" He laughed. Wow he's a really good actor. I wasn't as good. I had to yawn and stretch my arms to hide my awkwardness.
      "I don't know, I thought I saw something on Instagram or something I'm sorry I'm tired," she said drowsily.
      "Yeah, go to bed," Noah chuckled. "Night."
      "Night." He hung up the phone and smiled.
      "Happy?" He asked. Millie nodded.
      "But what did she mean 'girl that you like'," she asked smirking. Noah shrugged.
      "I honestly don't know. The girl I like goes to my school." Millie shrugged as Noah looked to me and winked. Luckily nobody else saw. I couldn't help but smile a little. "Ok, Finn. Truth or dare?" Noah asked. Finn pretended to be in deep thought before he answered,
"Dare." Noah copies Finn in deep thought and then replied,
"I dare you to post that pic from season 1 that you hate!" Finn rolled his eyes.
"Fine!" He groaned. He went on his phone and pulled up a picture of him holding up a peace sign and making a duck face. He looked hilarious.
"Wow, Finn, you really grew a lot these few years... but you didn't get much more attractive," I laughed. He mocked my laughing and hit my arm gently. We were all hysterical as he posted it on his public account.
"This is not going to be good," he sighed. "Well, Paige, truth or dare?" He asked.
"Hmm," I thought. "Well, I'm a chicken, so truth."
"Ok," Finn started. "Oh! I know! Do you like Noah?" I know what you're thinking... Paige? What are you gonna do? If you say yes, they'll all know. If you say no, Noah will be upset. But don't worry- Noah and I already planned what we would say if this happened earlier.
"Yes of course Finn," I said in a monotone voice. "Of course I'm in love with Noah Schnapp who I met like two weeks ago." He chuckled.
"Ok, ok," he gave up. I looked to Noah and he winked. We didn't exactly lie. Finn assumed I was being sarcastic but I wasn't. Wait, yes I was. I'm not in love with Noah. I just like him. Right? Yeah of course.
"Ok, Sadie, truth or dare?" I asked. She thought for a second before answering,
"Truth."
"You guys are such chickens," Gaten laughed. Sadie shrugged.
"Haha ok," I laughed. "Hmm...Tell us something we never knew about you."
"Ooh, ok," she started. "That's hard, I tell you guys a lot..." we all waited as Sadie thought. "Oh I know...when I first got offered the part for Stranger Things, I actually wasn't sure if I wanted to take it. I had another offer for a theatre role, but I'm happy I took this."
     "Sadie!" I exclaimed. "I swear if you didn't take it I don't know what I'd do."
     "You'd probably have a different best friend," she sighed.
     "Hey then maybe I'd have a chance!" Noah joked. Sadie and I laughed.
     "Maybe," I nodded.
     We played truth or dare for a little while. It wasn't terribly eventful except we got Millie to drink a cup of mustard which was super entertaining and Finn's post basically went viral. But after a while we got bored and we just started talking.
     "I'm really really happy I met you guys," Finn sighed. "I know I say it a lot, but I'm really thankful for all of you." Gaten leaned over and hugged Finn.
     "We love you too Finnlard," he chuckled.
     "I'm really happy my agent got me this audition last minute," I smiled. "Or else I wouldn't know all of you."
     "What if she didn't though?" Sadie asked. "Then you wouldn't be here right now." We all let that sink in for a while.
      "Yeah," Caleb said. "Then who else would Noah obsess over?" Noah's mouth dropped and he threw a pillow at Caleb. "I'm just kidding!" Caleb laughed deflecting the pillow. "I know you like that girl from school." He used airquotes around the "girl from school."
     "I do!" Noah argued.
     "Well you might wanna try to like Paige because you have the kissing scene soon."
    "I love how you're talking about me as if I'm not here," I said confused.
     "Come on guys, you've basically all done kissing scenes," Noah argued. Millie, Finn, Caleb, and Sadie nodded.
     "Not me," Gaten said sadly.
     "Maybe you and Natalia can kiss this season," Finn joked. Gaten rolled his eyes and chuckled.
     "Noah, we only make fun of you because you're the baby," Sadie explained.
     "I'm not a baby," Noah said crossing his arms.
     "Who's older, you or Paige?" Finn asked.
"She's a month younger," he answered.
"So you're not the baby anymore!" Millie laughed.
"He'll always be the baby," Sadie said.
"Can we just appreciate that he knows your exact birthday?" Finn asked looking at me.
"He just said I'm around a month younger," I argued.
"Yeah," Sadie said. "I'm her best friend so of course I know her birthday." I could see she was prompting Noah to get defensive...it worked.
"Me too!" He agued. "November 6th 2004." Oh god Noah.
"Aww!" Millie giggled. Noah realized he was tricked.
     "Dang."