30- Nice to meet you

I said my hellos, and missed yous to my family and then Dylan and I sat in my room while my mom and sister were downstairs. "I can't believe Sadie's coming," Dylan said nervously. "Do you know who she likes?"
      "No," I laughed. "I think she'd tell me if there was someone so I think you're good."
     "Good," he sighed. suddenly, my phone buzzed 4 times in a row. "Who's that?" He asked. "Sadie?" I shrugged and picked up my phone.

Noah💗✈️
I'm coming over and meeting ur fam
I must meet Dylan
Sadie said it was ok
Is it?

I chuckled and showed Dylan. His jaw dropped. "I'm meeting your boyfriend!" He laughed.
     "He's not my boyfriend," I sighed. "We're not official and I like it that way."
       "Okeyyy dokeyyy," Dylan sang. I rolled my eyes and went back to texting

Me
Yeah he rly wants to meet u

Noah💗✈️
Ooh does that mean u talk abt me

Me
Sure
Ur all i EVER talk abt

Noah💗✈️
Yayyyyyy

Me
Haha see u soon

Noah💗✈️
Oh ur gonna be there?
I only wanna see Dylan

Me
Bye Noah

Noah💗✈️
Love u 2

     "HE SAID I LOVE YOU!" Dylan screamed.
     "It doesn't mean anything," i laughed. "He was joking. And even if he wasn't, we're like best friends so yeah he loves me."
      "You admit it!" Dylan exclaimed.
      "Shut up Dylan," I chuckled.

      Five minutes later, the doorbell rang and Dylan jumped up. "It's Sadie!" He exclaimed. "How does my hair look?" I rolled my eyes. At home, Dylan is actually really popular. A lot of my friends have liked him before and honestly I don't know why.
"Your hair looks the same as always," I sighed and stood up to let Sadie in. He started following me but stopped.
"Should I stay up here? I don't wanna seem too eager? Oh you know what, I can't wait I'm coming."
"Ok then," I said walking downstairs. As I opened the door I could practically hear Dylan's heart beating. It opened and I saw Noah.
"Heyo!" He exclaimed.
"Nooo!" Dylan groaned.
"Oh sorry," Noah said awkwardly. "I'm Noah, you're Dylan right?"
"Yeah," Dylan sighed.
"Ignore him he wants to meet Sadie," I explained shoving Dylan.
"Oh right, you like her," Noah laughed.
"Hey!" Dylan exclaimed looking to me.
"Sorry," I apologized for telling Noah. "Well hi Noah. You're Paige's boyfriend right?"
"Uhh," Noah laughed.
"Dylan!" I exclaimed. "I told you we're-"
"'Not official," he cut me off.
       "You know it!" Noah smiled. "Where's your mom and sister? I wanna meet them!"
        "Oh, they're in the kitchen." I motioned for Noah to follow me. "Mom! Ella! Come meet Noah!" I never officially told my mom about Noah and I, but I'm sure Dylan or Aunt Gia told her. She walked into the entryway fixing her hair and she smiled the biggest smile.
"It's so nice to finally meet you Noah!" She smiled. "You and Paige are close friends?"
"Best friends," he replied.
"You're never gonna beat Sadie," I mumbled.
"Shut up, Im working on it," he mumbled back. My mom laughed.
"You're Paige's boyfriend?" Ella asked. My mom kicked Ella gently.
"Sorta?" Noah answered. My mom quickly changed the subject.
"Do you know when Sadie's getting here?" She asked.
"Any minute now," I responded. My sentence was interrupted with a doorbell. "Now," I corrected. Dylan was trying to hide his excitement but I could see him semi shaking. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Sadie smiling brightly.
"Hey!" She exclaimed. "Where's Dylan?" She walked inside and turned towards the stairs.
"Right behind you," Noah answered. She turned around quickly and saw my pathetic brother trying to act cool.
"Hey," he said calmly.
"Ok Dylan," I sighed.
"So uh, my friend bet me I couldn't get a picture with you..." Dylan prompted.
"Oh yeah, sure," Sadie laughed. Dylan pulled out his phone and handed it to me. Sadie walked over to Dylan and put her arm around him. He returned the favor. I took the picture and giggled. Sadie was smiling her usual bright smile and Dylan was acting like a basic teenage boy. I handed the phone back to Dylan.
       "Thanks," he said cooly.
       "No prob. Hey, what's your Instagram?" She asked. I could practically see him freaking out inside.
       "Oh my instagram? It's @dylan.teller what's yours?"
       "Oh wait that's you?" Sadie asked. "You're the one who always comments hearts on my posts!" Dylan turned bright red.
       "What?" He asked. "I didn't- I wouldn't- I" Sadie started laughing.
       "I'm just messing, Paige told me to say that."
"Paige!" He groaned.
        "Sorry!" I laughed. Sadie laughed with me and followed Dylan on Instagram.
       "Oh and I mean you don't have to give it to me," Dylan started. "But do you have snap?"
       "Oh yea, it's @sadiessinkk but don't tell anyone it's for friends only."
       "Ok," Dylan blushed. My mom came into the entryway and smiled.
        "Hi Sadie, I'm Mrs. Teller," she said shaking Sadie's hand.
       "Nice to meet you!" She smiled. "Sorry to interrupt, I know you guys haven't seen eachother in a while."
       "Oh, no problem Dylan would've killed me if we didn't meet you."
       "Mom!" Dylan exclaimed.
      "Sorry!" My mom laughed. "And you're Noah right?" Noah nodded and held out his hand.
       "Nice to meet you," he smiled. My mom shook his hand.
       "Very nice to meet you too." She was trying her best to act natural but I could see her smirking at me.
        "Well I better get going," Sadie said. "I'll let you guys catch up."
        "Actually," my mom started. "My sister- Paige's Aunt- And I haven't seen in eachother in a really long time, and the kids are gonna need something to do while we catch up, so if it's ok with Gia do you guys wanna hang around for a little?" Noah and Sadie looked to eachother and then back to my mom.
      "Are you sure?" Sadie asked. My mom nodded. "Yeah sure!"