16-it couldnt be...but it was

The words wouldn't process in my brain. He had to be kidding. Noah knew I needed some time, and he was rushing me. I bit my lip. "What does your Aunt want?" Sadie asked.
      "Uh," I started. "She wants to know when to pick me up tomorrow," I lied.
     "Anytime before 4 is good," Sadie shrugged. I must have looked strange because she looked at me worried. "You ok Paige?" She asked. I nodded.
     "Yeah, Sorry."
     "You sure?" She asked putting her hand to my forehead. "You got like really pail all of the sudden."
      "I'm fine," i faked laughed pushing her hand off. "I just got dizzy for a second, that's all."
      She nodded but I could tell she didn't believe me.
      "Ok fine!" I gave up. "Noah texted me." She smiled a little. "Sadie!" I groaned.
      "Sorry," She gushed. "But I miss your friendship! What did he say?"
      "He asked if i wanna hang out tomorrow." She smiled again.
      "Sadie," I warned.
      "Right," she shook her head. "I'm really sorry, but you haven't really talked in so long!"
      "It's been like 3 days!" I pointed out.
      "Yeah, But you guys have the best friendship and I miss it."
I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, I can't do it."
     "What?" She jumped up. "You can, And you are!"
     "Sadie," I whispered. "I need a break, ok?"
      "No!" She exclaimed. "I'm not doing this any longer. You need to get over it, and just hang out with Noah again."
"But..." I started.
"Paige," Sadie said grabbing my arm. "You're my best friend, But you need to accept this. Noah knows you like him, but it's not the end of the world." I looked at my feet. "Please."
"You're right," I said. "I need to accept this."

I grabbed my phone and read Noah's text one more time... After a few seconds, I finally responded.

Me
Sure. I'd love to

    The next morning, my aunt picked me up and I immediately fell asleep in my room. Sadie and I hadn't slept much. We were busy planning what Noah and I would do and practicing every scenario. Noah and I agreed on going to the mall and seeing a movie at the AMC there. His mom was coming to pick us up at noon, so I had a while to sleep.
      At 10:40, my aunt woke me up. "Paige," she whispered.
      "Yeah?" I mumbled with my eyes closed.
      "You have to get ready to hang out with Noah," she reminded me. I nodded and sat up. I yawned as I went to my closet and got out my pre-selected outfit: a long sleeve shirt from Pink, and black leggings. I did my hair in my half-up bun (because that's like the only hairstyle I know how to do) and put on a little mascara.
     "Paige!" My aunt called.
     "Yeah?" I replied.
      "Do you know what time you're coming home?" She asked.
     "No, why?" I responded.
      "I don't know, I was thinking we could go out to dinner tonight," She suggested. We hadn't done much together since I got to Atlanta.
      "That sounds fun," I exclaimed. "I'll be home by 6?"
     "Sounds good!" She yelled.
     I walked downstairs and got my phone from the charger. I had 3 missed calls from Dylan. That's weird... I tried to call him back, but he didn't answer.
"Aunt Gia," I said nervously.
"Yeah?" She asked.
"Did my mom or Dylan or anyone call you?" I asked. She shook her head.
"Not since a couple of days ago, why?"
"Oh, it's nothing," i assured. Dylan was probably just bored. I went on my Instagram and scrolled through my feed. I saw Finn posted a picture from yesterday. It was all of us sitting at the table except for Caleb who took the picture. I smiled when I looked at Noah. It hadn't really hit me yet that I was about to hang out with Noah again. I felt a wave of nervousness fill me, but it quickly passed. Instead, it was replaced with...happiness? It couldn't be... but it was. I was happy.

      I heard a knock on the door. "Aunt Gia, Noah's here!" I exclaimed.
      "Ok have fun!" She smiled and waved. I walked over to the door and took a deep breath. My hand turned the doorknob and Noah was standing at the other side.
      "Hey," I smiled. He smiled back at me.
      "You ready?" He asked. I nodded.
     "What movie do you wanna see?" I asked as we walked to the car.
"There's this new one called the Greatest Showman," Noah suggested. "It sounds really good."
"Oh yeah, I've heard of it," I said. "Sounds good." We got into his car and his mom smiled.
     "Hey Paige!" She smiled. "How are you?"
     "I'm good," I replied. "What about you?"
     "Great, Thanks!" Noah and I sat in the middle row of his mom's minivan, and started driving to the mall. It was eonly a few minutes away, but it felt like forever.
      "Hey, look at this," Noah laughed taking out his phone. "There are so many theories about Bailey!" He pulled up an Instagram post that had like 2000 comments about theories.
     "Wow," I laughed. "This is crazy"
      "Yeah," Noah agreed. "Like half of the theories think Bailey and Will are going to..." he stopped talking. I knew what he was going to stay "are going to be good friends," he finished.
      "It's ok," I whispered. "I know what you were gonna say." Noah smiled awkwardly.
     A few minutes later, we arrived at the mall.
     "I'll get you guys at 5 right?" Mrs. Schnapp asked.
      "Yep!" Noah waved as she drove off. We started walking towards the mall, when a certain girl caught my eye. She was tall with blonde hair and green eyes. She was wearing a black crop top and a black miniskirt. She was so familiar, but I didn't know who she was...
We kept walking and just as we walked inside, my phone started buzzing.
"Oh, It's Dylan," I apologized. "One second." I answered my phone. "What's up Dylan?" I asked.
"Paige," he said nervously. "I tried to call you earlier."
"Yeah, what's up?" I asked.
"Don't freak out..." Dylan started. "Hailey Auxter moved to Atlanta." And all of the sudden, I knew where I recognized the girl from...