29-be over in 10

A/N- I'm back!! Omg I'm so sorry I've been so busy with school and I've been really stressed and i needed time to focus on my work but I'm here!

     Mrs. Schnapp drove us to set and we met in our usual table read room. Matt and Ross were already inside. It was definitely much different after what happened yesterday. Luckily, the scene we were reading today wasn't terribly focused on Will and Bailey. There was only one scene that was based on them and it went by pretty fast.
"Oh my god Will, you really screwed this up," Caleb said angrily.
"It's not my fault!" Noah exclaimed.
"I dont know who's fault it was! But no matter what happened, now Bailey knows!"
"You were the one who told Max!" Noah yelled.
"Both of you!" Gaten reprimanded in his usual Dustin voice. "Calm down! You both screwed up but now we have to deal with it."
"Whatever," Caleb groaned. "He's just trying to impress Bailey so she'll go to the snowball with him."
"That tears it," Noah mumbled. In the script, Will tries to fight Lucas but Mike holds him back. I could see Millie and Sadie smiling at me in my peripheral vision, but I didn't dare make eye-contact. Once we finished reading, I texted my Aunt and told her I was done. She responded with:

Aunt Gi💗
Mrs Sink is gonna drive you home. I'm setting up a surprise

I had absolutely no idea what that meant, but I got into Sadie's car and she drove me home. I've been hanging out with Sadie so much that her mom has gotten to know me so well. She dropped me off in front of the house and I ran to the door. Mrs. Sink always waits for me to get in before she drives off so I try to open the door pretty quickly i don't keep her waiting. I opened my bag and took out the little key I had that was attached to an Empire State Building keychain. It was one of the only things I brought to Georgia to remind me of New York.

I stuck the key into the door and opened it. Then I waved goodbye to Mrs. Sink and Sadie as they drove away. "Aunt Gi, I'm home!" I exclaimed. Nobody answered. "Aunt Gia?" I called again. Ok now I was scared. I ran into the kitchen and looked around. The lights were on, so she had to be home. I quickly ran upstairs and dashed from room to room. Nothing. "Aunt Gia!" I exclaimed.
"Right here!" She laughed walking out of her walk-in closet.
"What the heck? You scared me!" I exclaimed relieved.
"Sorry!" She apologized. "I just had to add to the suspense."
"Suspense to what?" I asked. Suddenly felt a pair of hands on my shoulders.
"Ahhh!" I shrieked hitting away the hands.
"Wow that's a nice way to say hello." I recognized the voice. I knew it too well. Before I even realized who it was, I swung around and hugged the person.
"Mom!" I smiled.
"Paige!" She hugged me tightly.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Surprising you!" She smiled.
     "Wait," i realized. "Dad is in California on business right? Who's watching Dylan and Ella?"
"Ella," my mom whispered. The closet door opened and my short, lightly freckled sister ran out and jumped into my arms. My family and I always call her monkey because of her habit of jumping into people and climbing things.
"Monkey!" I laughed.
"Pay!" She smiled wrapping her legs around me. When she was little, she couldn't say Paige, so she called me Pay. It stuck. "I missed you!" She exclaimed jumping down and grabbing my leg.
"Missed you too," I smiled. I felt bad, but I couldn't focus on Ella. Now I knew what my Aunt was doing and all I could focus on was what was gonna happen next.

My brother and I are inseparable and I knew she was saving him for last. I was gonna ruin her plan. I put Ella down and walked to the closet. I quickly opened the door and saw Dylan standing there in his usual sweatshirt smiling. I smiled and ran to hug him.
"Paaiggeee," he said as he hugged me.
"Dyylllannn," I responded. "It's so good to see you again."
"It's been so hard not having you at home," he said. "I had to ask mom for girl advice," he whispered and shuddered. "Speaking of which, I wanna meet Sadie. I bet Ryan $20 I can get a picture with her."
"Yeah that's why," I laughed. He shrugged.
"I also wanna meet Noah." He winked.
      "How long are you guys staying here?" I asked.
      "Until Saturday," my mom answered. "So we have 4 days."
       "The cast might be having a sleepover Thursday so you can meet them then," I told him.
     "I have to wait until Thursday to meet Sadie?" He groaned. I rolled my eyes and took out my phone. "What are you doing?" He asked. I clicked on:

SUPER SADIE🆒🆒

(She made the contact) and called her. "Paige!" Dylan argued. I held out my hand.
     "Heyyy!" Sadie answered.
      "Sadie! So guess what? My family surprised me and visited!"
      "Let me guess, Dylan wants to meet me," she said. Dylan's face turned bright red.
      "How'd you know?" I said sarcastically."
      "I'll be over in 10," Sadie laughed and hung up.
      Dylan was beaming. "I love you Paige."