31- I know

I know I haven't seen Dylan in a while, but I also know he never acted like this. Every time Sadie talked he was extremely focused and acted like he was the coolest, chillest kid in New York...Well, Georgia now. He also definitely took advantage of the fact that he had Sadie's social media. He posted the picture of them together and tagged Noah too. And he definitely loved the few hours Noah and Sadie spent with us.
      I jumped onto my bed and Dylan copied me and flipped his hair. A lot of girls in New York like Dylan. Don't ask me why. They say he's "hot". They also say we look identical, so I guess that's a compliment? (A/N- Dylan's face claim in Johnny Orlando duhhh) He's had loads of girlfriends so far. There was Bailey, Izzy, Ryleigh, and even Hailey Auxter for a few days. But he never seemed as interested as someone as he seemed in Sadie. It was pretty funny.
Noah and Sadie left a few hours later. Hanging out with Dylan was fun, and I spent time with my mom and Ella. I know you're probably wondering what the point of this story is. I've been dragging on with the tint details for too long, so here it is.
Aunt Gia called us all into the kitchen and sat us at the table. "Ok so, Paige, I need to tell you the real reason your family came down here."
     "What? They're not just visiting?" I asked. She shook her head.
     "You know the guy I went on a date with a few months ago from work?" She asked. I nodded. "Well, we're really hitting it off, and he wanted to meet the family." My jaw dropped.
     "Aunt Gia! That's amazing!" i hugged her and she giggled. "You guys came all the way here for a dinner though?" I asked my family.
"Well we wanted to visit you too," my mom pointed out. "Dylan and Ella missed you too much."
"Oh Aunt Gia this is amazing! What's his name?"
"Alex," she told me. "We've hung out almost every day for the past 2 weeks."
"Awww," Dylan teased.
    "And your sure having him meet Dylan is the best way to keep him?" I asked.
     "Why don't we invite Noah?" Dylan snapped back.
     "Shut up," I chuckled.
"Well anyway, he's coming over here tomorrow," Aunt Gia told us. "So everyone look nice and be nice."
     "Of course," I smiled giggling.

     Mom and Ella slept in the guest room downstairs (which is basically just a room with a sofa bed) and Dylan brought an air mattress and set it up in my room on the floor.
     "You're so lucky," he told me. "Everyone at school is obsessed with you now."
      "Wow only took them a few years after I left."
      "Don't feel bad they all suck. Your friends here seem so much better."
      "They are," I agreed. "Except Hailey Auxter has to follow me here of course."
      "Whatever," Dylan sighed. "You're really lucky to have friends like Sadie and Noah."
     "Just because your in love wi-"
     "Paige I'm serious," he interrupted. "They're real friends." I paused and thought about what he said.
      "Yeah, I know."

A/N short chapter because for some reason this plot was so hard to finish. I had severe writers block. Anyway, next chapter should be up soon sorry for the wait!